Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Tail Concerto
Topic Started: Dec 17 2010, 03:30 PM (1,982 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Anyone even heard of this game? I remember playing it a LONG time ago.

Tail Concerto was a game for the PS1. Yes, the PS1. You were this anthropomorphic dog named Waffle Ryebread police officer thing assigned the task of eliminating this evil group of cats and their underlings.

So you get into this mecha-suit that was your lower half and you go around, blowing bubbles and slapping the crap out of kittens. I kid you not. You can even hold down the attack button and your arms simply fly in circles, slapping anything that comes in contact with them.

Posted Image

[utube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfcAZ0MIrQk[/utube]

Strange. It was made by Atlus, the came company that made Trauma Center: Under the Knife: another great game.

Deleted User
Deleted User

are they ALL cats....casue the main kid looks like a Fox xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

It's cats vs dogs actually, and Waffle isn't a fox. The tail gives it away.

Deleted User
Deleted User

sooo....the Dogs are the policemen?

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
would have been nice to hear SOME of the dialect from it

itsjustaaron
Member Avatar
CDF Master Chief
Alicia Pris for the win. I honestly can't think of a cuter voice and design for an anime cat pirate.
Edited by itsjustaaron, Mar 8 2011, 05:08 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

:waffle: :Waaaaiiiiit!

itsjustaaron
Member Avatar
CDF Master Chief
lol, it's like if someone did an anime version of a Redwall character. :O

*with nothing else to say, goes back to work on his comic*

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ugh, don't remind me of Redwall. There was a user I disliked on SFO that was a fan of Redwall...

itsjustaaron
Member Avatar
CDF Master Chief
xD Uh-oh. How'd that go?

I've met two Redwall fans in my life via the myspace RP sessions. One kept trying to tie it into X-Files and other sorts of random gobbledeegook, while the other girl was kinda cool. :3

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well, it appears that I have picked up a copy of this game ^^

Right now I'm on the second boss.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Posted Image

Anyway, so far I am chasing Fool. I like how the game uses actual voice actors and not just one worders here and there...................but they could have found a voice actor to better portray Waffles voices, he seems so Monotone

Deleted User
Deleted User

His voice makes me want to rip my ears off and clean them with hydrogen peroxide.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Alisha though, that girl has a mouth. Stare's is perfect with her personality. The only one that makes me want to rip my ears off is the assistant Princess Terria has. Oh, and random thing, WHY DO THEY SHOW CYAN IN A TIGHT SWIMSUIT?!?!?!

Deleted User
Deleted User

For all the fanboys/girls out there, of course. Why do you think they put in the picture of Chocolat and Elh in their "racing" outfits? Jeez, it's nearly obligatory.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · PlayStation · Next Topic »
  • Pages: