Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Tail Concerto
Topic Started: Dec 17 2010, 03:30 PM (2,052 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Anyone even heard of this game? I remember playing it a LONG time ago.

Tail Concerto was a game for the PS1. Yes, the PS1. You were this anthropomorphic dog named Waffle Ryebread police officer thing assigned the task of eliminating this evil group of cats and their underlings.

So you get into this mecha-suit that was your lower half and you go around, blowing bubbles and slapping the crap out of kittens. I kid you not. You can even hold down the attack button and your arms simply fly in circles, slapping anything that comes in contact with them.

Posted Image

[utube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfcAZ0MIrQk[/utube]

Strange. It was made by Atlus, the came company that made Trauma Center: Under the Knife: another great game.

Deleted User
Deleted User

It's cats vs dogs actually, and Waffle isn't a fox. The tail gives it away.

Deleted User
Deleted User

:waffle: :Waaaaiiiiit!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ugh, don't remind me of Redwall. There was a user I disliked on SFO that was a fan of Redwall...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · PlayStation · Next Topic »