Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Tail Concerto
Topic Started: Dec 17 2010, 03:30 PM (1,989 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
would have been nice to hear SOME of the dialect from it

Radigal
Member Avatar
Posted Image

Anyway, so far I am chasing Fool. I like how the game uses actual voice actors and not just one worders here and there...................but they could have found a voice actor to better portray Waffles voices, he seems so Monotone

Radigal
Member Avatar
Alisha though, that girl has a mouth. Stare's is perfect with her personality. The only one that makes me want to rip my ears off is the assistant Princess Terria has. Oh, and random thing, WHY DO THEY SHOW CYAN IN A TIGHT SWIMSUIT?!?!?!

Radigal
Member Avatar
(personally would like to see Red and Waffle like that xD) anyway, haven't played much as I am trying to find games that I have that my cousin might be interested in..........HE WILL BE A GAMER EVEN IF I HAVE TO SHOVE THE CONTROLLER IN HIS HANDS XD

Radigal
Member Avatar
Well, as it went, he watched the gameplay for Ogre Battle 64........which actually is pretty funny, because Atlas, the partial creaters of TC and SolatoRobo, also had a hand in the 64 game ^^

Radigal
Member Avatar
I'll have to look at it when I go to play the game again

Radigal
Member Avatar
meh, I am too lazy to type out "Did Atlus have a paw in creating SolatoRobo"

Radigal
Member Avatar
exactly

Radigal
Member Avatar
OK, last night the game seriously got me PO'ed. Was in Fools "base" when he set the detonation and I kept trying to jump to the first pole that was not connected to the floor. I died the first minutes without even making it past that point Y~Y

Radigal
Member Avatar
it had nothing to do with it being timed, it had to do with the game not responding correctly. Like Waffle was able to grab the pole, though did not ><

Radigal
Member Avatar
That's what I have been talking about _-_

Radigal
Member Avatar
stupid pipes. I normally do well in timed missions, hell, I got the Biggoron sword in the first go on all those things...but stupid PIPES D:<

Radigal
Member Avatar
*picks up a kitty and uses it for fuel*

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · PlayStation · Next Topic »