Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Left 4 Dead/Left 4 Dead 2
Topic Started: Dec 17 2010, 06:54 PM (984 Views)
Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
So I'm not gonna take the time to make a formal thread here, but I was wondering a few things.

Well, two really.

Do you play either of the games?

If so, what style are you? Assault rifle? Auto-shotgun? Hunting rifle?

Deleted User
Deleted User

I have both games, and like to go auto-shotgun. This means you can kill a witch before startling it. ^^

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I like the hunting rifle and sniping rifle in left 4 dead 2. It can take care of a lot, but fails horribly against the tank and witch.

Deleted User
Deleted User

And in open combat when you have zombies on all sides.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Katana, Hands down... ^^

Deleted User
Deleted User

I never find the katana anymore :(

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
The katana or machete is almost always my secondary weapon. I really struggle against tanks and make a better punching bag than anything else in a tank fight. :sob:

Deleted User
Deleted User

I know! The tank always goes after me!

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Funny moment in L4D history. Everyone's almost dead, Bill, Francis and Louis are all back fighting a horde. Zoey runs ahead to the safe house knowing that if she makes it in and closes the door that when they all die they will respawn in the safehouse in the next level. "I'm running ahead," she states. As she hobbles her way to the safehouse being ignored by the common infected, an earthquake can be felt. Two seconds later a tank bursts from the safehouse. Zoey tries as best she can to run back, getting pounded by the tank. She dies shortly after, the rest all falling to the horde. Everyone was mad at that.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I hate it when that happens: there's a tank waiting in the safehouse for you.

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
I've played both of em. And I have to say I love the machine gun :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ever played the Gib Fest mutation on L4D2?

That was FUN :D

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I can't say I've heard of that, what is it?

Deleted User
Deleted User

It is one of the game modes on L4D 2. Each week they supposedly put up a different mode, but it all falls under "Mutation." One of them is the Gib Fest, which gives you an unlimited ammo machine gun thing that just tears zombies apart. It's useful for getting the "'Till it goes click" achievement. Another one I know of is a Hunter-only versus game.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Well there's my problem. I only have both L4D's on the xbox 360 and no xbox live. So all I can really do are the campaigns.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · PC and Mac Gaming · Next Topic »
  • Pages: