Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Character Sheet; Fox's version
Topic Started: Dec 18 2010, 09:55 PM (598 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

*picture if you want one*

Name-
Quite simple, actually. Unfortunately it is the most difficult step in character creation. What is your character's name? List any nicknames if he/she has one.

Age-
How old is your character? Self explanatory.

Height-
Put up how tall your character is in feet and inches

Weight-
This is a touchy subject. Especially with the female crowd. Put up in pounds how much your character weighs. This is optional.

Eye color-
What color is your character's eyes? Pretty easy, right?

Alignment-
Is your character good or bad? Chaotic or lawful? Neutral? Put it up D&D style!

Sex-
No, don't say "yes, please." We have heard that joke before. What is your character's gender? Male, Female, Hermaphrodite (for those who don't know, it's both).

Species-
Another obvious one. If it's an anthro, just put down what animal he/she is.

Fur Color-
If he/she is an anthro furry, what is his/her fur color. It doesn't have to match the animal he/she is, but if it does, just say "normal coloring."

Personality-
What is your character like? Does he/she have any quirks? Special tics? Vocal uniqueness? List it all here.

Appearance-
Is the character tall? Short? Fat? Skinny? Muscular? Flabby? What is the general outfit he/she is seen wearing? What kind of clothes does he/she like?

Hometown-
Where does he/she live? This can be about as broad as Corneria, or down to 1138 W. Claw Street. You can also list any spaceships or space stations he/she currently resides on.

Bio-
This is where you can spill it all out. List your characters history here. List any past experiences that affect today's situation.

Family-
List any family- if your character has one left alive. Also list any family history.

Weapons-
What weapons is your character usually walking around with? Include hidden weapons. Don't worry, I won't tell.

Vehicles-
What vehicles does your character own? It can be as small as a moped, or it can be a massive space ship.

Other-
Put up anything here that you feel doesn't belong in other categories.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Isn't this just the same as the previous one with details?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Actually, i believe it is "simplified" a little bit.

Storm Raven
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant
Name-
StormBringer

Age-
?

Height-
?

Weight-
?

Eye color-
dark brown

Alignment-
Neutral

Sex-
female

Species-
Featherwing

Fur Color-
shades of brown and pale gold

Personality-
i'll let u find out.

Appearance-
people think i look like a harpy. i have clawd birdlike arm and lages. 2 sets of wings. 1 lager that i manly use and 1 smaller that i use when flying through dificalt weather. a tail like a cats with feathers on the end to help me strear. the rest of me is coverd in feathers.

Hometown-
homestead is my home. its a floating moutain

Bio-
Featherwings and Scalewings have been at war for ears. i was on patrol when 2 Scalewings jumped me and the next thing i knew i was hurling through a wormhole and ended up in this universe. where ever here is? i hope to try and find a way home before its too late.

Family-
found without a family and rased by the elders of my people

Weapons-
i cary the Storm Haert that alows me to control the weather.

Vehicles-
none

Other-
none

Deleted User
Deleted User

Please move this post to a new topic titled something along the line of "Storm Raven's Characters" This topic isn't meant to hold character sheets. Thank you.

Storm Raven
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant
srry. i'll move it

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplay Characters · Next Topic »