Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Character Sheet; Fox's version
Topic Started: Dec 18 2010, 09:55 PM (585 Views)
Storm Raven
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant
Name-
StormBringer

Age-
?

Height-
?

Weight-
?

Eye color-
dark brown

Alignment-
Neutral

Sex-
female

Species-
Featherwing

Fur Color-
shades of brown and pale gold

Personality-
i'll let u find out.

Appearance-
people think i look like a harpy. i have clawd birdlike arm and lages. 2 sets of wings. 1 lager that i manly use and 1 smaller that i use when flying through dificalt weather. a tail like a cats with feathers on the end to help me strear. the rest of me is coverd in feathers.

Hometown-
homestead is my home. its a floating moutain

Bio-
Featherwings and Scalewings have been at war for ears. i was on patrol when 2 Scalewings jumped me and the next thing i knew i was hurling through a wormhole and ended up in this universe. where ever here is? i hope to try and find a way home before its too late.

Family-
found without a family and rased by the elders of my people

Weapons-
i cary the Storm Haert that alows me to control the weather.

Vehicles-
none

Other-
none

Storm Raven
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant
srry. i'll move it

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplay Characters · Next Topic »