Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Topic Started: Dec 18 2010, 11:01 PM (339 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
a topic on talking about the strangest thing to hit the world lol

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
Heh, I remember this game, I still have my deck on my shelf lol. I was never good at it, I just kinda had my cards in hopes that some day I could sell them or something

Radigal
Member Avatar
a lot of people have that hope, but some get so hooked for the duels

Deleted User
Deleted User

Exodia... OBLITERATE!!

Radigal
Member Avatar
guh that type of deck is annoying...and easily beatable

Deleted User
Deleted User

Never said I used it :P

Radigal
Member Avatar
I have.....had a fan fiction in my head involving all three Generations of the show....and it freakin worked xD

DarkXWolf12
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
I used to play a GBC game of it but I got bored of it afterwards and it just got harder. xD

Radigal
Member Avatar
I have only found the newer games (Like the 5 D's games) to be interesting because they actually follow the rules, and certain cards do not screw your deck over.

Phenom
Member Avatar
CDF Private
Wow I remember my school was hooked on that for 2 years, the only good thing it did was stop physical fights.

Radigal
Member Avatar
that is true, there was a bully i knew who played the game, I stood up for a friend he was picking on and challenged him, it was so damn funny that we settled it with "A Children's Card Game" that we became friends
Edited by Radigal, Dec 31 2010, 01:47 PM.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Who needs God Cards when you have a Kick @$$ Blue Eyes White Dragon?

Radigal
Member Avatar
YES BLUE EYES RULZ

Deleted User
Deleted User

Radigal
Dec 31 2010, 01:47 PM
that is true, there was a bully i knew who played the game, I stood up for a friend he was picking on and challenged him, it was so damn funny that we settled it with "A Children's Card Game" that we became friends
Who won that duel?

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
I really only liked the original show and cards. I mean...what I've seen of GX was okay, but now they're dueling on super-motorcycles?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Gaming · Next Topic »
  • Pages: