Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
What are the specs of your PC?; because mine sucks so badly....
Topic Started: Dec 21 2010, 07:40 AM (575 Views)
Falcory
Member Avatar
The Cool Blue Avian. When a bird's this smooth, he's bound to get the girls.
Is it sad that I have NO idea what the specs of my PC is? XD
Edited by Falcory, Jan 11 2011, 01:28 PM.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
Well, depends, do you know how to right click on "My Computer" and click on properties?

Fox-Shot
Member Avatar
CDF Private First Class
Arashikage
Jan 11 2011, 01:23 PM
Believe me, I feel your pain, Fox shot, I really do, that's bad sorry to say, just, why do you have 3 gigs of RAM with a single core?
If I learned right, since it's integrated, it feeds off my normal ram for its Video ram, up to 1.3 GB worth of it.

Falcory
Member Avatar
null

Well, depends, do you know how to right click on "My Computer" and click on properties?

Uh yeah......but that doesn't show you your specs.... o-o
Edited by Falcory, Jan 12 2011, 07:40 AM.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
you can click on my computer then, it gives you your specs right there if you have windows 7 or vista

crazyfooinc
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
The specs of my laptop, eh?

Windows 7 64-bit

Intel Core i3 Processor

4 GBs of RAM (Expandable to 8)

And an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator

:animesweat:

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Heh, if it weren't for the intel processor I'd say you have a great computer lol

Falcory
Member Avatar
null

you can click on my computer then, it gives you your specs right there if you have windows 7 or vista

I have XP. lol

crazyfooinc
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Arashikage

Heh, if it weren't for the intel processor I'd say you have a great computer lol

Ha, that and the graphics card; it can barely do anything XD

Icy
Member Avatar
CDF Master Sergeant
To check all your specs, just go to the start menu, click RUN, and type "dxdiag". Everything you need.

Since I can't find RUN on Windows 7/Vista, I have no idea how to get to it on those.. >.>

So, my annoying, slow little specs are here:

Trying to get an upgrade within the next 3 or so months. I must have an up-to-date computer for Portal 2 just in case! ;)

2.4GHz AMD Athlon 64 (single core)
2GB RAM
ATI [Sapphire] Radeon X1600 (512MB VRAM)
Windows XP Media Center Edition (2005)
A DVDRW/CDRW drive. (Took the other one out as it was no good in this comp, so I gave it to my dad. :P)

Yeah, loads of USB ports, card readers, etc, etc…

And a wonderful 19" Samsung 931BW monitor.

It was great for a few months, until I started trying to play demanding games on it. Now I realize how dumb it is. :P

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Lol my old PC the one I posted first was about as bad, but a bit worse than yours

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · PC and Mac Gaming · Next Topic »
  • Pages: