Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
PS2; if anyone is still stuck on one like me
Topic Started: Dec 21 2010, 07:50 AM (637 Views)
Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
What games do you like to play on it? My favorite by far is Delta force: Black Hawk Down

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
I have a PS2, main games I play are Kingdoms Hearts (1, 2, and remake), Final Fantasy XII, and the Suffering.

Deleted User
Deleted User

My family's PS3 doesn't play PS2 games anymore T_T

Radigal
Member Avatar
I seen no reason to get PS3.....mainly because the graphics look the same IMO.....only reason for getting one would be Kingdom Hearts

Fox-n-Krystal
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant
God, I love PS2. It's got a huge game library, so there's bound to be some crap in it, but there were all kinds of gems. Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, and the Kingdom Hearts games, to name a few. It's probably the most successful console ever, in my opinion, due to the long life it had (games were still being made for it last year O.0) and for the overall quality of many of the games that were on it.

Quote:

I seen no reason to get PS3.....mainly because the graphics look the same IMO.....only reason for getting one would be Kingdom Hearts

PS3's graphics are FAR superior, but I rarely base opinions off of graphics. I have a PS3 because I enjoy a few of the games, free online is nice, linking with my PSP is cool, and it's fun browsing the web on my hi-def TV.

Deleted User
Deleted User

PS3 DOESN'T SUPPORT PS2 ANYMORE :(

I know the old models still do. We still have one.

DarkXWolf12
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Mines broke some weeks ago D:

Deleted User
Deleted User

A word of advice: If you want to play your old PS2 games in the future, BUY/KEEP your PS2's! I hear they're starting to become hard to find now and the only to buy one is buy ordering one online.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Another great game is Ace Combat 4: Shattered Skies, AWESOME music in it, by far the best BGM in any game I've ever played in my opinion

Radigal
Member Avatar
There was another game I liked....Burn Out....I used to drive the Super Mini and race people, swerving in and out of cars that people normally crash in

Deleted User
Deleted User

Harmony Descent
Dec 29 2010, 12:22 AM
A word of advice: If you want to play your old PS2 games in the future, BUY/KEEP your PS2's! I hear they're starting to become hard to find now and the only to buy one is buy ordering one online.
I just found a bunch at a Best Buy.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
TheRedFox8
Dec 28 2010, 11:26 PM
PS3 DOESN'T SUPPORT PS2 ANYMORE :(

I know the old models still do. We still have one.
I still have mine and as far as i know it still works, I remember playing Devil may cry on there alot and a fair amount of DBZ Tenkiechi or whatever it was called...

I did however finally find out my network security key so I if lucky i'll be able to log in later tonight.

Edit: Yup, was able to connect. But WOW, Version update is past 3.0?! Man, last time i was active was when we still were still on version 2.62 or something like that... ^^'
Edited by OneWingedAngel92302, Dec 30 2010, 06:49 PM.

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
What? The n64 had way better games then ps2.
But I do agreee the ps2 was amazing, sadly I was not much of a gamer at the time so I didn't know how great it was.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
I think the PS2 had better games personally

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
I got:

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Hitman: Contracts
Hitman: Blood Money
Killzone
The Warriors
Bully
Grand Theft Auto 3
GTA: Vice City
GTA: San Andreas

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · PlayStation · Next Topic »
  • Pages: