Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
PS2; if anyone is still stuck on one like me
Topic Started: Dec 21 2010, 07:50 AM (641 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
I got:

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Hitman: Contracts
Hitman: Blood Money
Killzone
The Warriors
Bully
Grand Theft Auto 3
GTA: Vice City
GTA: San Andreas

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Falcory
Jan 12 2011, 02:02 PM
I'm still stuck with a ps2 sadly. I want a ps3 REALLY badly consider it has some games like inFamous and Batman AA. As a matter of fact, considering I have around 250$ I may just go out and buy an an old version since they play old ps2 games.

Beh! "PS3!" Ha! Give me a good old PS2 any day! Posted Image

You kids today and your 'new consoles'...why, when I was a lad, we were impressed by 16 or 64 bit graphics! And we were darn tootin' grateful for 'em! Now it's all about "online multiplayer action", and "Easter Eggs", and add on accessories...

Posted Image

I'm tired, gonna go take a nap...

Posted Image

Edited by Julius Quasar, Jan 19 2011, 01:57 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Arashikage
Jan 19 2011, 02:45 PM
XD Awesome old man rant Julius!
Thanks! :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · PlayStation · Next Topic »