Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
What happen to games?
Topic Started: Dec 23 2010, 08:12 PM (1,117 Views)
MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Back in the good old n64 days we had spilt screen, unlock a bunch of crap, a lot of replay value. In today's standers there's nothing like that. T_T

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
null

Back in the good old n64 days we had spilt screen, unlock a bunch of crap, a lot of replay value. In today's standers there's nothing like that.

That's not necessarily true. I'm sure there are games out there that require you to unlock a lot of things. But I know what you mean. Games like Goldeneye (N64) actually got you to replay the missions over and over again whether it was all for the cheats, the multiplayer, or just for the fun of it. Nowadays, they don't have things like that...or at least a majority of the games don't have stuff like that.

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Indeed, but those days are long gone and now it's usually about online or graphics, that's why I'm a proud wii owner :D

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
Prophet... i mean profit.
Now adays, gaems are moar geared towards having the smae set of things, the smae inventory, the smae type of gameplay, the same everything, cause developers know that we will buy them without hesitation. Few developers try to have a unioque game, becuase if it doesnt sell, then they dont make a profit.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Gaming · Next Topic »
  • Pages: