Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Corneria City; For Ris, Kage, and Nick
Topic Started: Dec 23 2010, 09:17 PM (2,291 Views)
Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
The boy's smile began to falter, maybe even turning into a frown of sorts. Ryn had left, and immediately after...Bri was second-guessing herself? She was deciding against taking them out for ice cream? Gin was starting to feel like he and Airi were just being used so the adults could get to the pretty vixen who had been the first to offer. He didn't like being used. It just wasn't cool.

'Airi, don't make any decisions without my consent.'

'Okay...'
Seeing as she didn't argue, maybe she was feeling something along the same lines.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
"Alright, I just didn't want you to have to pay for all of us, I mean, I have cash" Bri said
"Don't worry about it, I got friends in high places" Kage assured. He really did have the money, he was happy to do it
"Okay, let's go" Bri said, looking back to the two

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
"Well...What about the vixen whose name I don't know?" asked the young, white-furred vixen.
Edited by Ris, Jan 16 2011, 08:45 PM.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
"What about her?" Bri asked "She wanted to go, I won't stop her" She said.
Kage had other thoughts, but he knew the kids first so he would go with them

Nick1349
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
[No one knows her name yet, and no one can use telepathy on her. -.-;;]

Arashikage
Member Avatar
(Whoops lol, let's pretend that Airi said "the other person", or something like that)

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
"Well...Okay..." Though she still didn't seem quite as happy.

'Hey, at least it's ice cream, right?' he thought to his sister in an effort to cheer her up. 'Maybe we'll see her again...later on.'

Arashikage
Member Avatar
"Alright" Kage said, leading the way to the Ice Cream Parlor, Bri following, holding her hands out for the others to take if they so chose

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
As they started off, Gin took his sister's hand as he always did, though he thought it only polite to accept Bri's when she offered it. After all, she still didn't seem a bad person. He just felt bad for the other vixen whose name he did not know. With a light nod, they were ready to follow after the mercenary.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
They all followed till Kage made a turn to the door of the parlor, holding it open for Bri as they all entered, "Thanks" Bri said
"So what do you guys want?" Kage asked, already knowing exactly what he wanted
"Well, I'll just have a small vanilla cone" She said "how about you guys?" She asked to the two foxes

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
'Chocolate?'

"I'll have vanilla, too, and Gin wants chocolate," Airi replied, still holding Gin's hand although Gin let go of Bri's.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
"Alright, how do you know? Does he always get chocolate?" She asked as Kage placed the orders and the workers began making the cones

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
"...Yes." She hadn't really expected the question. Communicating telepathically like that had just become natural. Well, it was always natural, as far as she knew.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
"Alright, I guess that's fine, but... I don't know, call me weird, but it was just odd to me how you just knew like that, y'know?" She asked

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
"Well, when you've lived with them for six years you start to know some things without them having to say anything at all," Airi replied with a smile.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: