Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
PDP Headset
Topic Started: Dec 26 2010, 10:45 AM (212 Views)
MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
What do you guys think of the nintendo pdp headset?
is it worth it or not.

DarkXWolf12
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Not really..

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
what makes u say that?

Fox-Shot
Member Avatar
CDF Private First Class
It's a mixed idea. The headbanger headset is about the only one that you can use on Black Ops for the Wii, it really helps in Nazi zombies, but the thing that holds it to your ear breaks easily, mine has, you can still easily use it, but it's still broken. If anything, wait for better headsets with the same compatibility to come out.

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
They won't make any more headset's I believe.

Fox-Shot
Member Avatar
CDF Private First Class
MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Jan 10 2011, 01:24 PM
They won't make any more headset's I believe.
Chances are other companies will make headsets that use the same drivers, if they have the same driver, they will work in CoD: BO.

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
True, but that's not a very big chance of it coming and most developer's shall use pdp, also no one used wii speak so everything well be used via pdp.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Nintendo Wii · Next Topic »