Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
SF64 Help (Medals)
Topic Started: Dec 26 2010, 09:50 PM (253 Views)
Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
Hi guys, just your friendly neighborhood Robcot94 here. Got a problem too. See, I'm on my mission to gather all of the 7 Chaos Emeralds....7 Dragonballs....Medals in the Lylat System and I only got Aquas, Zoness, and Sector Z left...(Unless you have to get 2 medals on venom, such as the easy and hard route) and I'm pretty much stuck on these 3 (4?) levels. Any tips? Videos? Anything?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Youtube and GameFAQS.

Try those places.

Redfox0706
Member Avatar
Long lost Friend.
Yeah Youtube is your friend, other than that just keep trying... "Never give up, trust your instincts" lol. But really I personally did best just trying over and over again. Also after getting all the medals and unlocking expert mode then getting all the medals again... well it makes you feel like you accomplished something.

Hope this helps though it prob. didn't lol ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Old School Star Fox · Next Topic »