Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Invitation to Darkness; Radigal's attempt to convert you into Darkness
Topic Started: Dec 27 2010, 12:07 AM (5,011 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Well, as warned the Skylanders Topic has been made......here

Skylanders

Thinking of changing my sig to have Trigger Happy in it xD

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Looks cool!

Radigal
Member Avatar
well guys.....this wolf is in a depressed mood again. been trying everything to shake it, games, friends, hell even things that cannot be mentioned on this site......and nothing is working, no matter what, i just get the same feeling in the end.

TheRedFox8
Member Avatar
Supreme Commander of the CDF Forces
Well I can't help or anything considering you NEVER TALK TO ME anymore.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
you need to seek out another thing Radigal i don't know what but something new. it seems to me the old stuff is not working for you all i can say is seek something diffrent.
Edited by Kursed, Jan 20 2013, 10:34 AM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
*Hugs Radigal and gives him a giant multicolor/multiflavor lollipop* Hey Radigal, I hope you feel better.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Redfox.....I will have a message for you.....shortly

Kursed...Thanks, actually, those things eventually have helped, thanks to a friend I have irl, we have a thing we called Nerd Night, recently, I got him into playing games, so it is better to have someone to converse with in the matters.

Julius...*hugs tightly* thank you, I am, one of the things getting me down was my mom wasn't doing too good, but now she is feeling a lot better.

Also....can we PLEASE get rid of the snow on the board.....bothers my eyes at the bottom with the flickering and screws up any sounds coming from my computer, be it music or a video while I am on here (the "toggle" feature does NOT work)
Edited by Radigal, Jan 24 2013, 11:28 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Radigal
Jan 24 2013, 11:17 PM

Julius...*hugs tightly* thank you, I am, one of the things getting me down was my mom wasn't doing too good, but now she is feeling a lot better.

Also....can we PLEASE get rid of the snow on the board.....bothers my eyes at the bottom with the flickering and screws up any sounds coming from my computer, be it music or a video while I am on here (the "toggle" feature does NOT work)
I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm glad she's better. Okay, I'll ask Red if we can remove the snow from here. We're almost 2/3 of the way done with winter anyhow.

TheRedFox8
Member Avatar
I replied to that message. I don't why you're being so cold toward me. I am just trying to help.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Greeting and Salutations.

As promised I am making a journal entry to explain my bizarre Journey over the last year or so.

Back in 2011 when everything began to crumble here, I began to move away from the internet except a few social medias like Facebook, and a few others. Towards the end of that year I had also moved, which kept me offline for a while with some difficulty returning.

With this new move, and lack of internet use, I found myself playing more and more video games, (keep in mind, i had quit my job at the time). As of now I am STILL playing a lot more games then I have in the last few years........however I seem to have found myself stuck in Skyrim, when I still have Oblivion, Bio-Shock, Fable 2&3, Halo, and the third Skylanders game. (Help me......I have been playing Skyrim so long I know how to not only glitch the game, but how to hex it as well lol). Needless to say I had currently gotten an Xbox during this time lol.

I have made a few visits to texas, leaving this damned northern land behind me for a week or so.

I have had a job for about 2 years, and I must say, I sorta love it. I caan (at this point) get away with nearly anything. I am 1 of 2 of the best people they have, good with customers, and know more about the registers then even the managers lol. It is also good because lately hour stores "hours given" has been cut pretty bad, but thankfully they are trying to still give me five days with 4/5 of them being 8 hour shifts, unlike some of the newbies.

I HAVE A DOG! We have had her for a little over 2 years now. As for her exact breed, we are unsure. We were told that her and her brothers and sisters were Rott/Boxer mix, however, with her nearly complete black fur, I think there is some Black Lab in her, and several people say she looks like she has some Pit in her veins. Whatever breed, she is loved, and remotely goofy as hell.

I am currently seeing someone. He actually lives close by and visits me while I am at work and go out to have a smoke (Still haven't kicked the habit). Every other weekend I spend at his place (thanks to my work scheduling and them trying to be fair....hehe). I won't say we do a lot of stuff, I mean, you do not have to spend money to keep someone, but just having them nearby is rewarding enough. Now here is probably the one.....tiny....flaw....he isn't a gamer, and was honestly scared that I am. Thankfully it has not hurt anything, if anything just makes it a little difficult to bust out with a reference from a game and then have to explain it lol.

So all in all, for the most part I have been good. Had some ups and downs, but I have made it through. Even created my own form of beliefs in a spiritual matter (do not worry, I will not try to conform anyone lol)

I still and will always have......MY TAILS DOLL......BEWARE MORTALS FOR THEY RETURN ALONG WITH ME.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Radigal
Member Avatar
So....yeah I am bored and deciding to drone you all in my thoughts about the game Yu-Gi-Oh...but trust me....this will probably make you laugh whether or not you play the game.

So I bought a new deck tonight, the Cyber Dragon Revolution deck. It is mainly directed towards Machine type monsters as well as the fact that they are all Light attribute monsters.

Now over the years, there is a multiple card set of Machines that I have wanted to use FOREVER and this deck allows me to FINALLY do this...sorta properly. The Set is pretty much named the XYZ Dragon Cannon set. Look at the "spoiler" for the pics of all cards in this set, including a couple of others

XYZ Dragon Cannon set and other cards

The problem with building a deck involving them is there is no ACTUAL support cards for them ("Spells/Traps/Monster Effects" that help them, or even help them get to the field)

So now I am trying to run them in this new Machine deck that helps with Light Attribute Machine type monsters.......all the while.....I hear this song playing over and over in my head....

:lookdown:
you'll get the joke now.....

I suggest looking through the pics of the cards, especially the last one "VWXYZ DRAGON CATAPULT CANNON" to get the full assault of the horrible bad joke I am making by just building this deck XD

All in all, I have a little over a week to get this deck ready when I face off against my friend and his girlfriend.......wish me luck XD
Edited by Radigal, May 6 2014, 11:11 PM.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
Good luck, man.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Ok....so a little update on my life.

Currently single and it had taken a massive toll on my life, which slowed my down from being here as depression set in. Better for the most part but the wound still stings a bit.

Anyways, recently went to Anthrocon 2014. It was an awesome time. I GOT TO SEE FOXMCCLOUD FROM THIS SITE!!!!!

it was amazing to see my old friend again.

Got a third badge I will be posting soon and made several new friends.

The amazing part is my dad went with me (Keep in mind.....I am 27, he was not a chaperon) and now he is looking into going to other Fur meets in the area :D

[rainbow]YAY FOR FURRIES! [/rainbow]

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Aw, dude, you met FOXMCCLOUD!? Lucky!

TheRedFox8
Member Avatar
Speaking of, I wonder why he deleted me. I don't remember us hitting a rough patch.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Blog Zone · Next Topic »