Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Invitation to Darkness; Radigal's attempt to convert you into Darkness
Topic Started: Dec 27 2010, 12:07 AM (5,110 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
didnt do much the last two days.......drew the Tails Doll though....and getting ready for a friends visit :)

Radigal
Member Avatar
Ok....i need some serious help here........thing is there is someone who massivly fell for me over the summer. Good person just not my type, and all we did was date maybe twice......I have honestly moved on, and my *shiver* good side won't let me to tell them to F*** off......but try to *twitch* help them.......so.....anyone got an idea

I shall ravage your souls to hell >:{}

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
So....much.....darkness.....
Anyways, you can PM me if you want to talk about stuff, I am a good listener :P

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
This sounds really familiar. Make that two people you can talk to, it's not right to sit by while others are struggling.

Radigal
Member Avatar
it is not too mad, this person kept saying they were going to stop talking to me to move on, but kept coming back, sad thing is this morning I blocked them, I am only hurting the situation by replying all the time.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Do whatever you feel is best, but remember that there are people here who are willing to help. :nod:

Radigal
Member Avatar
I know, i just feel "bad" for it having to come to that, the poor guy...

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Love does have it's risks unfortunately. And it is no fault of yours whether you found interest in them or not. I'm not too sure what else to say, I'm not the best at advice or cheering people up. I do have a feeling you are doing what you can to help yourself and the other person though.

Radigal
Member Avatar
true, it was honestly starting to scare me. I knew this person had depression to the point of cutting and attempts, but, i became afraid. So he went back to the town he lived in and we kept slight contact via email and stuff. I could not take the fact of being the factor to someone elses pain, to the point they thought suicide...

Radigal
Member Avatar
The balance of power has started to shift.....in which direction.....I cannot say, as even I do not know

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
If you need anything you have people to talk to. We're here to help.

Radigal
Member Avatar
it is more of an internal thing, light vs dark within my own body lol

Radigal
Member Avatar
And for reasons that have happened today, are the reasons staying completely in darkness might be best. I keep hurting people by them just knowing me. People like me, in ways that at this current time, I cannot repay the same emotions....shutting them off soon, i dont know when exactly, but it would be really best for the world if I just kept falling.

Cause it just does not stop, I never am able to make ANYONE happy, so why try anymore. I missunderstand something today, because I have nearly been awake for nearly 24 fucking hours, but because of this slit mishap at making a payment, I get blown up on, and pretty much treated like a piece of crap when i warned the person that I was already having trouble understanding what the hell he was talking about.

More is to come later...I know it

and please, do not ask what is going on or offer to talk via PM.....as I cannot accept that from anyone, I just.....i dont know anymore
Edited by Radigal, Jan 7 2011, 02:17 PM.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
It will all get better with some time.

Radigal
Member Avatar
So....where to go from here......from the place between dark, and total Darkness...but I think I know where I should go.....-lets go of rope-

The light he once had, may be completely gone, so why fight, why continue living a lie, I AM the darkness to all heart.

Rage, Pain, Misery, Despair, Confusion, Turmoil, Anxiety, Depression, all these are associated with my name, and appear when I enter a room of people, without even speaking a word.

There is no Light to this battle, well, at least not enough to keep me at bay, I have taken over, and there is no stopping me this time, the heart is closed, a meaningless tool it has become, only purpose it has is to keep the body alive by pumping blood that carries oxygen throughout the body to keep the muscles and brain from collapsing, but even then I have been poisoning it it day by day and starving it of that with everything he held dear to him with it consuming his every being. This wolf is changing into a stronger, more efficient being, with no emotions to hold me at bay, I care nothing for this world except myself, and what "desires" I have.

The name is Radigal, a name he chose for me years ago, and I am finally free of his constraints and chains, no longer able to hold me back. From here on out, I am in control and I refuse to back down this time, and refuse to be confined to his pathetic wishes of staying quiet.

Can you feel the sunshine? Well.....not for much longer with me around
Edited by Radigal, Jan 11 2011, 01:37 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Blog Zone · Next Topic »
  • Pages: