Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Invitation to Darkness; Radigal's attempt to convert you into Darkness
Topic Started: Dec 27 2010, 12:07 AM (5,109 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

You.... removed the Tails doll.

Now I'm really scared.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
a little update:

I have been a bit calmer, I have someone now that has been pretty much able to calm me down in any situation talking to me right now....and even better, in a relationship with me ^^

Radigal
Member Avatar
this REALLY odd and freakish dream

I was sitting in a movie theater, someone sent me a text asking if I could review one of their characters on this site. I agreed and somehow that profile had shown up on the big screen. I started watching it, but was having trouble, i read some of it, but i started to back up, being told it would be easier.

I reached the back wall, and happened to turn to a wolf sitting in one of the seats. it was then i noticed the back wall had vanished, "I thought I was at the back wall....." i thought to myself. There were only two kids a boy and a girl.

they sat silent as i walked and sat between them.....something felt odd about it. I then felt something strange, that I only feel once in a great while. I looked at the girl, "What is your name?" i asked her she turned back, "You already know that answer, Joe..."

I nearly froze, and the feeling i had grew stronger......I was in control of my dream.

I looked at the boy, "You gonna give me the same answer?" I asked

The boy on the other hand gave me a cow look, "Not really....I am just bad..."

I got up and turned to them, I noticed the chair i was sitting in, was one seat apart from both of them, but it felt closer.

After some time, and talking to them, I realized who they were......the girl was named "Conscience" (that little thing Jimmeny Cricket represented as for Pinocchio lol) and the boy was named "Mischief" they were a part of me.....and it was then i realized I have seen them in my dreams before....

The girl sacrificed herself once to save me in a dream....

and the boy lead me to do some strange things Oo....

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Whoa. Pretty weird if you ask me. But then again, I'm one to talk after dreaming as a little child demented Disney characters including the genie from aladin (is that how you spell it?). I can't explain it but I'll remember that dream forever. I actually had that nightmare more than once when I was a little kid. *shudders* I get shivers from just thinking about that dream. I have never looked at mickey mouse the same from that point on...

Radigal
Member Avatar
You would be surprised how many dreams I am able to remember from as far as age 6 Oo, some are harmless......some might make your skin crawl

Deleted User
Deleted User

I only remember a few, and they are all ones that haunted me in my childhood, such as being attacked by a big black dog before I became a furry o.0

Radigal
Member Avatar
when I was 6 i had a dream i was in a small secluded area of town. There were for some reason these strange treasure chests all around the area, and anytime you tried to leave, they opened to reveal ghosts.
Somehow, my mom and I got away, but the ghosts did not like it, as when I was sitting on the steps of a church i happened to look up and notice the shadow of one of the statues moving as if trying to hide something.

when I was 7 i remember dreaming about a dog that lived on our block, (she was vicious) but somehow she had gotten out and was outside our fence, it tossed something towards her, and for some reason jumped on it, and it went towards the fence.

around 10 i had a dream I was at school and able to fly, I flew out of my school and out into the night sky, turning back to attack someone that was trying to burn the school.

(these are actual dreams i have had.......no lie)

my dreams have also had this strange sense to tell me something....

when i was in middle school I had a dream I could not find my mom.....soon later in the real world, I was taken out of my home and forced to live somewhere else.

after I got to be with my mom again, I had a dream that this time I was taken away by a train, seeing my mom and grandmother falling further and further behind. I was soon dropped off in a community that only had 16 houses, and each one had their porch lights on....that all went off at the same time...
I thought this was an aftermath dream....but a few years later.....I was placed into detention (juvy) for an incident at school....but because they did not see me as much of a threat, i was moved to an area for those soon to be released for showing signs of being better and work to have a better life.....that area....had 16 rooms, which until 9pm, the lights in the room were left on....

and like the dream I just had about meeting my conscience and mischief........I have met my darker half in my dreams.....

so...needless to say....I AM AFRAID OF FRIKIN' DREAM LAND xD

Radigal
Member Avatar
am i like......seriously pissing everyone around me off lately.....and fucking everything up without meaning to ><?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Join my club. Managed to piss off the ONLY friend I have in the entire base. He even said that one of the things he was looking forward to when he graduates A-School and leaving base is to get away from me.

Radigal
Member Avatar
[utube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4vtt_Q4jPc[/utube]

Deleted User
Deleted User

Interesting.

Radigal
Member Avatar
I am finding music is better then words xD

Radigal
Member Avatar
im drunk....plain and simple....so a treat for you all xD

Posted Image

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Dear God, your dreams seem so... Lovecraftian. That's the only way to put it. Most of my dreams are nonsensical (The Were-dragon one was fun though.) For example, I once had a dream that was an in-dream, out-of-body experience. In the dream, I'm looking at myself undergoing heart surgery, when something goes wrong, and the nurse tries using an iPod as a defibrillator. However, I have had one prophetic dream.

The year was 2003. I was 12 years old then, and I had a dream that I was in a house that was mostly dark, with only a yellow light on in one room. I go into the room, and ask "What's going on?". Someone then tells me that one of my grandparents has died, but no one would say who. So I wake up, and go to school, for the Gifted Program's trip to the Rennaissance Faire, where we'd get out of school all day and just hang out there. After having what I thought was the best day of my life, the bus drops me off at the middle school, and I see my parents' van there. I run to it, and and then my mom tells my brother and sister to tell me the "bad news". And that's when they tell me that my paternal grandmother had died earlier that day.

Radigal
Member Avatar
That is interesting, and I am sorry for your loss.

That is the funny things about dreams, sometimes they can make total sense and mean something, others they make no sense and are trying to tell us something, and sometimes they make so much sense, that they never come true.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Blog Zone · Next Topic »
  • Pages: