Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Invitation to Darkness; Radigal's attempt to convert you into Darkness
Topic Started: Dec 27 2010, 12:07 AM (5,119 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Something is about to be blown up! Curse this infernal jaw of mine! it keeps feeling like it is getting dislocated, then pop into place when I close my Jaw. I looked up TMD online thanks to suggestions from people on FB. Sounds about right, but not self diagnosing just yet. The strange thing is it is on the same side I had an issue with six years ago, except I could not open my jaw at all (or just barely open it). The funny part is, I found that that problem also occurs from this TMD. JUST TAKE THE DAMN JAW AND GIVE ME A TOOTHY AUTOMAIL ONE XD

Deleted User
Deleted User

I have the same exact problem. I can move it from side to side and then a painful pop occurs. I dunno what it is either.

Radigal
Member Avatar
I suggest going to the dentist like I am. I'm asking if it is TMD, and seeing if it is what happened years ago.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Just curious, what is TMD?

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Radigal
May 28 2012, 09:37 AM
Something is about to be blown up! Curse this infernal jaw of mine! it keeps feeling like it is getting dislocated, then pop into place when I close my Jaw. I looked up TMD online thanks to suggestions from people on FB. Sounds about right, but not self diagnosing just yet. The strange thing is it is on the same side I had an issue with six years ago, except I could not open my jaw at all (or just barely open it). The funny part is, I found that that problem also occurs from this TMD. JUST TAKE THE DAMN JAW AND GIVE ME A TOOTHY AUTOMAIL ONE XD
Oh s***!

I hope they can fix that, dude! Sorry to hear that about your jaw.

Deleted User
Deleted User

You'll be fine :3

Radigal
Member Avatar
well, TMD is basically a disorder, just happens if you clinch or grind your teeth when you sleep, also can happen from stress.

Though upon talking to the manager of the pharmacy where I work, he told me it was possibly the first signs of an ear infection. I brought up the situation that happened 7 years ago about how my wisdom teeth caused me to get lock jaw (source being the same source as now) and he said it was a possibility since I still have mine. The funny part of that is both problems that are possibly the result of my wisdom teeth, is it is my bottom right one causing the issue. Why is it funny, you ask? well, I have all four wisdom teeth, but only three are visible. My lower left one actually grew in sideways, under my gum line (an x-ray at the dentist found it) and thus far, I have not had a single issue from it since I got them xD

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
I figured it might have been your wisdom teeth (I hate those things...why did mankind ever have those?)

Deleted User
Deleted User

They took out my bottom two. It sucks :(

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
I had all of mine removed. I heard they may have been useful when early, primitive/New Jersey-like man had longer, bigger mouths. :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

I still have my top two.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Well, I am starting to think it is an ear infection. When I stepped into the cooler at work to restock it, my ear instantly started to burn on the inside. I was in there maybe about 5 minutes and it started making me feel sick, which lasted throughout the night, resulting in me asking if I could leave early.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
OW! I hope you get better real soon dude!

Deleted User
Deleted User

This is beginning to make me feel uncomfortable. You are hurt and there's nothing I can do about it :(

Radigal
Member Avatar
Well, seen an oral surgeon instead today. Apparently it is a mix of TMJ and something else. it is basically me clinching my jaw at night when I sleep. He suggested Advil, but I am wary of taking that every day again.It has helped though, already feeling some relief

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Blog Zone · Next Topic »
  • Pages: