Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Invitation to Darkness; Radigal's attempt to convert you into Darkness
Topic Started: Dec 27 2010, 12:07 AM (5,116 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Ok, two postings in a single night, who cares........it's my journal xD.

I am now registered for Anthrocon! I guess it is kinda lucky I live like an hour away.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Maaaannnnn..... Lucky....

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
I'll say! And I'm glad you got medical attention for your mouth. I'm screwed if I get sick or injured, I don't have any goddam health insurance.

Radigal
Member Avatar
and you think I do, Julius?

Deleted User
Deleted User

I have TRICARE ^^ Free medical work.

Then again, I dunno how it is with civilian medical facilities, but on a military base I can walk in, get my stuff done, and say good bye and walk out.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Well, the last couple of days have had their ups and downs. Like yesterday (err......7/10/12) I went to seek out a yu-gi-oh duelist to have some nerdy fun. By the time I left his house, I had another Uria; Lord of Searing Flame, and an actual playable, Winged-Dragon of Ra!!!! bwahahahahahahaa
Then going into work that night, things were kind of hecktic with frustrating people wanting Western Unions (all at the same freakin time) but that isn't the worst of it. As the night went on a customer walked in with two bags from another store, Rite Aid's policy is that if it is a backpack or bag from another store, it needs to be placed near the counter. Well, the guy quickly turned around and (and for the quick record, you all know I am gay...............but I hide it well actually) totally starts becoming a flamming queen, saying "no one else makes me place my bags there!" doing the hold head shake and limp wrist. Luckily my manager was walking by and said, "He is actually doing what he is supposed to be doing to ask you to do that.." so reluctantly he complies. Then (a little tid bit on Rite Aid knowledge, we, like nearly every other store, have a 'sales card' and we can either scan the one you have on you, OR have you punch your number in to look it up) I asked him for a wellness+ card, he told me to run through the number. However, the number he put in was not in our system and it declined it, once again, the flamming queen came out, going off on me like it was my fault. The idiot admitted to having two numbers (cell and home), and when I suggested trying the other number, he shakes his head and holds his hip and demands the manager for HER to fix it. She eventually comes up and tell him the same procedure I do about fixing the numbers on a persons wellness card. THEN she suggests using the second number and the dumbarse does it, acting like I am the one causing the problem. He eventually pays for his stuff, saying in the meantime after the manager leaves to count drawers down, "I NEVER have a problem with ANYONE in this store like I do you..." as I handed him his change he asks if I could break a $20 and give him two $10's. Though at Rite Aid, I have a ton of trouble keeping $10 bills in my drawer and explained that, even letting him see into the register to prove it. OMFG, AGAIN WITH THE FLAMES?!?!?! xD. After all said and done I txted my foxie saying the people of Sharon Pa suck..............I shall not go into what HE responded with...............you know who you are......

And going into tonight...........
It turned out I was supposed to work with two managers tonight, though one called off the second night in a row that he had to work, so it was just me and my lovable manager (GUYS GET THIS< SHE IS A MAJOR GAMER, EVEN HAD NAVI ON HER PHONE AS A RING TONE THAT I EVENTUALLY STOLE XD). No biggie as we always have fun together (as I came out to her and cracking jokes as I am naturally is SO much easier). Well, tonight we had a few Western Unions, and this one woman started to complain that she had the confirmation number, but the security question was wrong, mostly a typo, BUT was asking my manager to pretty much break federal law so she could get her money. Well, after the night went on, it was business as usual, working, cracking inappropriate jokes, moving shelves, cracking inappropriate jokes, ringing out customers................did I mention cracking inappropriate jokes? lol. Well, a good thing tonight was a woman my manager graduated with came in to get some food. The whole situation was laughable, not in a mean way either. The customer brought her buggy up, telling the girl she was with to ring her stuff out as she went to grab Marshmellows. well, after about 3 minutes she returns without the marshmellows, but instead has 6 cans of food. She asked my manager to go back and grab it since we knew where it was, but didn't say what size. My manager comes back with both small and large mellows, asking which one the lady wanted. As the lady looked at them, with words of "I'm not sure..." coming out, I blurt out in a demonic/comical voice "Get both!"....next thing I know I am ringing both out with a playful scorn written on the lady's face. As she was running through her card, her friend she was with suddenly ran back in saying "DON'T CHECK OUT YET!!! I NEED CHEESE DIP!!!" and brings it up. We all laugh, and they left smiling.

OH, and today I downloaded a ringtone to my phone, it is Navi, who in the vid I got it from got drunk and said in a waving, slow voice "H-e-e-e-y......L-i-i-i-s-t-e-e-n" and my manager and I tonight kept mimicking it, ALL NIGHT LONG XD

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Radigal
Jun 3 2012, 12:55 AM
and you think I do, Julius?
(Sorry, just found this quote)

Sorry about that, I'm the only one in my group of "in person" friends who doesn't have health insurance.

Man, sounds like you got it rough at that store. I'm glad I don't work at WRONG Aide.

Radigal
Member Avatar
sad to say, bad joke.......and I am roflmfao

Deleted User
Deleted User

Radigal
Jun 11 2012, 10:41 PM
After all said and done I txted my foxie saying the people of Sharon Pa suck..............I shall not go into what HE responded with...............you know who you are......
You silly wolf, you actually put that up here?

Radigal
Member Avatar
Well, I officially know what they mean by "post con syndrome". Today being the first full day I was back from Anthrocon, I felt this emptiness inside, yeah I made a lot of good friends, but, they live all over. It was also the fact that I wanted to walk out of the building to find fur suiters, but knew that would not happen in this town. So I am working through that, slowly, but surely. Anyway, about anthrocon..............OMFG it was awesome. A few highlights (that I will post some pics of later), I hugged so many fursuiters, and met so many interesting people. I raved, (kicking some major ass when someone had a strob light swing pole), got my fursona commissioned into a fur badge. seen some pretty interesting characters. Of those, I seen two Mewtwo's (one normal color and one a dark blue), someone dressed in Chain Mail that had the Triforce on the front, someone dressed as Solid Snake (complete with a box, in which he ducked into it during the fur suit parade xD), a Pikachu (to whom I kept gently grabbing his tail and saying "I caught you" lol) the Meme guy (dressed in like battle armor with nothing but different memes and rage faces on it), a fur who had the body of Darth Vader, and a full suited Storm Trooper. All in all, I loved it, the feeling of being able to walk around with my tail and ears on, as well as my paws and foot paws, in open public while feeling totally safe made it even better.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Aww, that's nice! Sucks there weren't as many fur-suiters. I hate it when they end up making foxes look more like bears (especially the "Krystal" costumes).

Deleted User
Deleted User

Murf, wish I could be there.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah, when it is made by a bad fur-suiter? Uh huh.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Julius Quasar
Jun 19 2012, 12:25 AM
Aww, that's nice! Sucks there weren't as many fur-suiters. I hate it when they end up making foxes look more like bears (especially the "Krystal" costumes).
actually, there were a TON of fur suiters, at the end of the parade, they came up and shouted "That's 1000+ fursuiters!!!" and then me, screaming in the background "IT'S OVER ONE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!" xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

And what was the reaction?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Blog Zone · Next Topic »