Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Invitation to Darkness; Radigal's attempt to convert you into Darkness
Topic Started: Dec 27 2010, 12:07 AM (5,017 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Radigal
Dec 27 2010, 12:30 AM
I AM the darkness......I already control it
Awesome! :eyebrow:

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Radigal
Dec 27 2010, 12:53 AM
Care to join?
Sure, why not? :troll:

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Radigal
Dec 27 2010, 09:41 PM
Then I shall pm you the link to add the chao to your sig >:}
thanks. I won't use it now, but it's good to have for later >=]

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Radigal
May 31 2011, 08:26 PM
Question to all................what would you think if you broke up with someone and next thing they text is "*gunshot can be heard*"??? Only to find out they were killing their "Character"
Um...I honestly don't know. :/ I'm a little confused.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Radigal
May 28 2012, 09:37 AM
Something is about to be blown up! Curse this infernal jaw of mine! it keeps feeling like it is getting dislocated, then pop into place when I close my Jaw. I looked up TMD online thanks to suggestions from people on FB. Sounds about right, but not self diagnosing just yet. The strange thing is it is on the same side I had an issue with six years ago, except I could not open my jaw at all (or just barely open it). The funny part is, I found that that problem also occurs from this TMD. JUST TAKE THE DAMN JAW AND GIVE ME A TOOTHY AUTOMAIL ONE XD
Oh s***!

I hope they can fix that, dude! Sorry to hear that about your jaw.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
I figured it might have been your wisdom teeth (I hate those things...why did mankind ever have those?)

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
I had all of mine removed. I heard they may have been useful when early, primitive/New Jersey-like man had longer, bigger mouths. :P

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
OW! I hope you get better real soon dude!

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
I'll say! And I'm glad you got medical attention for your mouth. I'm screwed if I get sick or injured, I don't have any goddam health insurance.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Radigal
Jun 3 2012, 12:55 AM
and you think I do, Julius?
(Sorry, just found this quote)

Sorry about that, I'm the only one in my group of "in person" friends who doesn't have health insurance.

Man, sounds like you got it rough at that store. I'm glad I don't work at WRONG Aide.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Aww, that's nice! Sucks there weren't as many fur-suiters. I hate it when they end up making foxes look more like bears (especially the "Krystal" costumes).

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Radigal
Jun 19 2012, 10:39 AM
actually, there were a TON of fur suiters, at the end of the parade, they came up and shouted "That's 1000+ fursuiters!!!" and then me, screaming in the background "IT'S OVER ONE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!" xD
DAMN! Looks like I missed out on some fun..

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
I had my wisdom teeth out...ow! Cool about the gamer family, though!

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Oh my God, Radigal, HI! I've missed you so much! I wish you'd back more often! *hugs*

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
I'm just so glad to see you again, though! :D

*releases the doves*

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Blog Zone · Next Topic »
  • Pages: