Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Invitation to Darkness; Radigal's attempt to convert you into Darkness
Topic Started: Dec 27 2010, 12:07 AM (5,018 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Radigal, I know what's happening and I want you to stop it now. Especially trying to port it here to SFG. I understand asking for help and talking about it, but bragging about your so-called "accomplishments" is going too far. I'm not saying this because of personal matters but I am saying this because I don't this kind of crap on here: If you continue to let this happen, you will get a warn level.

Deleted User
Deleted User

*knocks on Radigal's head*

Are you sane yet? You are? Good. Good thing I didn't need to pull out the "big guns." Even I'M afraid of it. *shudder*

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yay! He's-

Crap.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Eep!

Deleted User
Deleted User

That...... Is freaky.

It was a LONG time ago when I had any dreams like that. Even then... I couldn't remember them word for word.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Still... that's horrible.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well, if you need anyone else to talk to, know we are here to help as well. *huggles*

Deleted User
Deleted User

^^

Deleted User
Deleted User

Question: Where do you find all those nice fox smilies? <<

Deleted User
Deleted User

Oh. Because I only found a few. XD

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'm sorry to hear that.

Well, when you come back, we won't be mad at you... much :troll:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sorry, just trying to lighten up the mood a little.

Please don't hurt me ._.

Deleted User
Deleted User

You.... removed the Tails doll.

Now I'm really scared.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I only remember a few, and they are all ones that haunted me in my childhood, such as being attacked by a big black dog before I became a furry o.0

Deleted User
Deleted User

Join my club. Managed to piss off the ONLY friend I have in the entire base. He even said that one of the things he was looking forward to when he graduates A-School and leaving base is to get away from me.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Blog Zone · Next Topic »
  • Pages: