Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Invitation to Darkness; Radigal's attempt to convert you into Darkness
Topic Started: Dec 27 2010, 12:07 AM (5,101 Views)
Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Dear God, your dreams seem so... Lovecraftian. That's the only way to put it. Most of my dreams are nonsensical (The Were-dragon one was fun though.) For example, I once had a dream that was an in-dream, out-of-body experience. In the dream, I'm looking at myself undergoing heart surgery, when something goes wrong, and the nurse tries using an iPod as a defibrillator. However, I have had one prophetic dream.

The year was 2003. I was 12 years old then, and I had a dream that I was in a house that was mostly dark, with only a yellow light on in one room. I go into the room, and ask "What's going on?". Someone then tells me that one of my grandparents has died, but no one would say who. So I wake up, and go to school, for the Gifted Program's trip to the Rennaissance Faire, where we'd get out of school all day and just hang out there. After having what I thought was the best day of my life, the bus drops me off at the middle school, and I see my parents' van there. I run to it, and and then my mom tells my brother and sister to tell me the "bad news". And that's when they tell me that my paternal grandmother had died earlier that day.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Blog Zone · Next Topic »