Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Invitation to Darkness; Radigal's attempt to convert you into Darkness
Topic Started: Dec 27 2010, 12:07 AM (5,122 Views)
Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
How's the assimilation going?

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
This sounds really familiar. Make that two people you can talk to, it's not right to sit by while others are struggling.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Do whatever you feel is best, but remember that there are people here who are willing to help. :nod:

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Love does have it's risks unfortunately. And it is no fault of yours whether you found interest in them or not. I'm not too sure what else to say, I'm not the best at advice or cheering people up. I do have a feeling you are doing what you can to help yourself and the other person though.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
If you need anything you have people to talk to. We're here to help.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Blog Zone · Next Topic »