Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Invitation to Darkness; Radigal's attempt to convert you into Darkness
Topic Started: Dec 27 2010, 12:07 AM (5,092 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Well, might as well try.

Name: Radigal
Reason for being: To help the hearts of many fall into darkness and to rule that darkness.

Any questions?

Radigal
Member Avatar
I AM the darkness......I already control it

Radigal
Member Avatar
Care to join?

Radigal
Member Avatar
Well, tried going to sleep, but can't, I have so much on my mind. So I decided to write this via phone lol.

What do I want to be? Free of the darkness of my own heart as of late.
What do I want to do? Become real.
What do I want to have? Someone in my arms to break that darkness and to make me feel alive once more.

Guh I such at writing about my life.....-grabs next poster and throws them into the swirling dark vortex once labeled "My Mind"-

There.....that was easy xD

Radigal
Member Avatar
Then I shall pm you the link to add the chao to your sig >:}

Radigal
Member Avatar
we shall soon see............

Radigal
Member Avatar
alright....so far one for sure, one in question.....the rest will soon fall into place >:}

Radigal
Member Avatar
excellent >:}

Radigal
Member Avatar
Hope you guys like my new sig.....and photo >:}

Radigal
Member Avatar
didnt do much the last two days.......drew the Tails Doll though....and getting ready for a friends visit :)

Radigal
Member Avatar
Ok....i need some serious help here........thing is there is someone who massivly fell for me over the summer. Good person just not my type, and all we did was date maybe twice......I have honestly moved on, and my *shiver* good side won't let me to tell them to F*** off......but try to *twitch* help them.......so.....anyone got an idea

I shall ravage your souls to hell >:{}

Radigal
Member Avatar
it is not too mad, this person kept saying they were going to stop talking to me to move on, but kept coming back, sad thing is this morning I blocked them, I am only hurting the situation by replying all the time.

Radigal
Member Avatar
I know, i just feel "bad" for it having to come to that, the poor guy...

Radigal
Member Avatar
true, it was honestly starting to scare me. I knew this person had depression to the point of cutting and attempts, but, i became afraid. So he went back to the town he lived in and we kept slight contact via email and stuff. I could not take the fact of being the factor to someone elses pain, to the point they thought suicide...

Radigal
Member Avatar
The balance of power has started to shift.....in which direction.....I cannot say, as even I do not know

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Blog Zone · Next Topic »
  • Pages: