Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
The Blog of Evilwaffles; The place where I share my stuff I think about.
Topic Started: Dec 27 2010, 12:10 AM (1,042 Views)
Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Hey guys, Evilwaffles here. Since this is my first blog post here at SFG I guess this should be about me letting you guys know a bit about me:

Name/Alias: Evilwaffles/Reeceyp0
Height: 6"2"
Weight: 82kg (182lbs)
Nationality: Australian *prepares for some kind of joke from someone* :P
Current Occupation: Student/Customer Service Assistant for Vodafone
Favorite Activities: Gaming, Sports, Writing Fan-Fics, 3D models, Role Playing, Creating Digital art, being on here.
Favourite Sport(s): Australian Rules Football
Favourite Game(s): Call of Duty Series, Starcraft Series, Warcraft Series, Diablo series, Starfox Series (duh), Zelda Series, Metal Gear Solid Series, etc
Favourite Starfox Game: 64/Assualt
Favourite Starfox Character: Fox/Krystal
Hopeful Career: Character artist (gaming)

So... yeah. There's a little about me, I hope to fill up this blog soon with some interesting topics of stuff and such :P

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
:P

Lol I was just asking for that.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Yep... it is currently 40 degrees Celsius down here (104 degrees Fahrenheit). Thank god I live only 15 minutes from the beach.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
In all honesty I prefer the cold, I hate the heat.

By the way, who is that avatar of, because it looks kick ass.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Well, I have two things that I plan on doing that I have wanted to do for a long time and I'm starting to get my head around to actually doing them.

The first thing I want to do is create a podcast for something. Seeing as how this board could benefit from a regular podcast I'm thinking of doing it as the offical one for the site. My plan is to basically chat about random things with some Starfox related talk as well, I would really like to do this with two people via Skype so it isn't just me talking, I was thinking of having a different member on each time so it could add some originality to each podcast and make the members feel involved, we could also discuss some issues/topics/questions that people may bring up. So yeah that is my plan for the podcast, not so sure how well it will turn out to be though.

My second idea is a trip to the USA, I've always wanted to go there, I don't know why but it is a place I just have to see. I have almost got enough money for both the airfares and the accomadation, but my problem is I don't know what place I should go to. I was thinking of either Los Angeles, Indionapalis or New York. I've seen those places on TV and I'm interested to go there, I'm not sure where though.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
So long as I have insurance I should be okay. I'm not one to aggrevate people or carry lots of cash on me.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Heh, I still have to decide on where I want to go first :P

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Sweet! Eternal daylight! Night club owners are going to be pissed :P

Oh yeah you're in Cali aren't you Julius?

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Two updates for me.

The first being that I recently downloaded tha Mass Effect 2 demo for my PS3 and I'm loving it, my favourite character is Tali by far (second to me/Shepard of course :P). I will be getting it on the 26th of Jan'.

The second being I got my gaming laptop back from being upgraded, yay! Back to WoW and Starcraft 2 for a while :3

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Mood: Happy
Eating: Food
Drinking: Stuff
Playing: WoW, Starcraft 2
Listening To: Trivium, Disturbed, Tenacious D, System of a Down

Today was my first day at universiy! :D So I am very happy, it went very well and it has me looking forward to the rest of the year. So I had to wake up at 6am this morning (I hate early mornings, normally I wouldn't get up before 10.30am even if I went the bed! (I'd just roll over and find another dry spot)) which was the worst part of my day. So I catch the train at around 6.45am, I had hoped to catch the same train as my friend but he was catching the train that left after me. So when I got up to the university I decided that since I had an hour until my lecture started and my friend hadn't arrived yet I decided to go get a hot chocolate (since the coffee shop wasn't open yet) since I needed an eye opener. So I start to drink it, I mustn't have put the cap of the cup on properly because the boiling drink spilt all over my clean white shirt. Annoyed and embarassed I tried to wash it out in the toilets, it made some pretty neat patterns but didn't wash out so I decided that I would say that was the design of the shirt, so I sprayed some deordorent over top of the stains to mask the smell and went to my lecture that started in five minutes. My first lecture was for my 3D Modeling course, basically it was just showing us what we would be doing and what the course would include, I start working on 3D models this Friday (expect a 3D art thread soon). After that lecture had finished I had a three hour break between my next lecture and so I decided, what a great time to go get a new shirt. So me and my friend caught the bus to the train station and caught a train that took us to the city that was only 20 minutes away. After I brought myself a $5 shirt (lol) we headed back to the university. I got quite annoyed at these people shoving petitions and flyers in my face asking me to suppourt their causes. I felt like slapping the damn paper out of their hand and telling them to get the hell out of my face but asusual I just contained it and walked on. With two hours to go, I decided to go to the student travel agency, a place where I can get hell cheap flights and accomodations, I've always wanted to visit the US, so according to my quote I got I have enough money to afford the airfares, I just need to decide upon where I want to go and where I want to stay, I decided on 3 star since that would leave me with a decent amount of cash for sight seeing and such, so far the three places that seem best suited to my budget are California, New York or Indianapolis. Anyway, I reached the time for my last lecture for the day, my Digital Design course, basically an overview of the course, I will be learning photoshop skills and 2D animations (Expect a funny flash thread soon?). Anyways, that is all I got up to today for my first day at university, I have to go to work in like 20 minutes so yeah. Talk to you guys later.

*vanishes*

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Thanks dude, I havent't forgotten my promise either.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Just re-played Command and went through every possible story path. It wasn't really all that hard, the controls took me a little bit to get used to again but I got used to it pretty quick. The game reminded me of just how bad the story makes me feel, I felt like sh!t after reading those endings, made me feel bad for Fox and Krystal (the story was craptastic but still...)

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Mood: Sadened
Eating: Nothing
Drinking: Nothing
Playing: Starcraft 2
Listening To: Trivium

So... today I had to put a great memory of mine to rest. I'm playing SC2 with Kursed last night right as the match starts the phone rings, I pause the game (much to the annoyance of Kursed) and go answer the phone. It was my Mom. She... told me something that hurt really bad... my best friend during childhood, my pet dog 'Scooby' had died. She died due to old age, she lived a long happy life of 14 years. It is actually hard for me to write this post telling you guys about it. I got 'Scooby' as a six week year old puppy, ever since I first picked her up as five year old we've grown strongly attached. My best memories of her is that everytime I got home she would be there, tail wagging and happy barking, no matter when. The funniest thing she did was when my Dad was unpacking the shopping from the car, he needed to get a drink, so Scooby decided to steal a whole leg of lamb for that night's roast and bury it for future use. She was a kind of dog that when people who came over, they left wanting a dog more than ever. She was such a spoilt girl, sleeping at the end of my bed,getting pets whenever she felt like it, and was always in front of a fire or fan (and constantly nudging me with her muzzle making me know she wants a pat). So today I drive over to my parent's house and we buried her in the 3.2" hole she loved to sleep and roll around in. Since she was my longest and best friend, I won't be myself for a while, I will try my best but I have lashed out at a few people already but I will try my best not to anymore. I'm in a bad state of mind right now but that will pass when I get over my loss.

Posted Image
Scooby
1997-2011
Companion, Guardian, Friend
RIP

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
So I'm in the eastern states of Australia for my SC2 tournament. Basically, the plane flight sucked, the food sucked and the movie sucked.

Okay, so I enter the convention centre and find my booth. I login to my SC2 account and we get under way. Here is a ladder of day 1 of 2:

Posted Image

To advance in this tournament, you must win a best of three games against your opponent.

Creon (Protoss):
This guy loves his zealot push with void rays. He used this stratagy both times but moved to Collosi, I managed to counter the push with hellions, marines, medivacs and vikings. In short, he was an easy fight, but how fast he got them was frightening.

Moonglade (Zerg):
This girl, she beat me the first time because she effectively zerg rushed me (six pool) then teched to roaches. The other two times, knowing she liked to rush I walled off and expanded with barracks, rushing s-tanks and marines countering her roaches and zerlging rush. The second time, she tried to get defences up and build up mass mutalisk and speedlings, to counter this I made thors and marines. In short, she is a scary zerg player, being able to rush at 6 supply yet tech to roaches real fast... scary.

Auora (Protoss):
This guy is your usual four gate, proxy pylon protoss player. Problem is, he gets stalkers a little too fast for my liking. That said, he was actually rather easy to deal with, I just got marines, mauraders and ghosts. I simply EMP'd his forces and then stormed his base. Both times. This was the easiest for me.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Blog Zone · Next Topic »