Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Diary of a Mad Furry
Topic Started: Dec 27 2010, 12:26 AM (13,614 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Well, here's some basics about me:

Name/Alias: Julius Quasar
Height: Dwarf :P
Weight: So heavy...ouch! (j/k)
Nationality: American (hope to one day start my own nation)
Current Occupation: Rent-A-Cop
Favorite Activities: Gaming, practicing with firearms, Writing Fan-Fics, studying art, going to the mall, watching anime, Role Playing, buying/trying on clothes, coin collecting, working out, seeing movies, listening to many kinds of music, daydreaming, fursuits, watching youtube vids, cosplaying, martial arts, writing angry manifestos, reading, being on here.
Favorite Sport(s): None. I hate sports. *hides under the bleachers*
Favorite Game(s): Double Dragon Series, Hitman series, Starfox Series, old school stuff...
Favorite Starfox Game: Original and Assault
Favorite Starfox Character: Fox/Krystal
Hopeful Career: Bestselling Author

I'll write more later.

Edited by Julius Quasar, May 22 2012, 08:53 PM.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Anime? I honestly didn't know that about you. I just learned some new things about you :)

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Hmm.....perfect candidate >:}

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Evilwaffles
Dec 27 2010, 12:40 AM
Anime? I honestly didn't know that about you. I just learned some new things about you :)
Oh yeah!

I like: Ghost in the Shell, Bleach (Shonen Jump), Cowboy Bebop...
Edited by Julius Quasar, Dec 27 2010, 12:45 AM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Fullmetal Alchemist?

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Radigal
Dec 27 2010, 12:42 AM
Fullmetal Alchemist?
Yeah, that's okay too. Pokemon and Digimon didn't do it for me.

Fox-n-Krystal
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant
Gasp! Pokemon I understand, but Digimon? That show was rad!

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Fox-n-Krystal
Dec 27 2010, 12:49 AM
Gasp! Pokemon I understand, but Digimon? That show was rad!
Digimon was definitely better than Pokemon, but neither show did it for me. To be honest, Digimon was rad to me, when I was younger.... ;)

I'm hoping I can at least get a job as an armed night watchman, and be able to afford my own house.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Dec 27 2010, 12:52 AM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
nothing wrong with either of them

and as for the job you want, be careful is all I can ask

Fox-n-Krystal
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant
Well... I suppose you can be forgiven. But only barely :P

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Thanks, both of you. I'll work as an armed night watchman, but in my spare time, hopefully I'll write a bestseller novel someday.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Dec 27 2010, 01:00 AM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
My dad should have stayed in a @#$%ing convalescent hospital after his surgery, but NNNNOOOOOO, that would be too convenient for us. He HAD to ruin Christmas for us, and my stupid lazy retarded pig of an aunt encouraged him to fight us regarding putting him in a convalescent hospital, where he would've had a multi-person staff caring for him 24/7. Instead, he came home, and my mom and I have to care for him, and my stupid aunt hasn't lifted a finger to help, despite being retired. And my idiot judgmental pig-nazi cop oldest sister did more harm than good coming down here to "help". She also fought us against putting dad in a convalescent hospital. My other sister barely helped at all. If these stupid "friends" of dad's, and relatives of ours are gonna give us flak about putting him in a C.H., then they should come over and help care for him. Those stupid @$$holes (my second oldest sister is okay, but my oldest sister the cop is still a stupid @$$hole).

Also, for those of you who want to be a lawyer, a paralegal, or even a public notary...

DON'T DO IT!

It's no wonder my dad had a triple bypass. A dozen judges in LA County have had to have it withing the past 10 years or less, 2 dozen lawyers have gone through it....the job of attorney, regardless of what kind, is LETHAL! A real widow-maker. It's nothing like you see on TV, and the stereotypical rich lawyer you hear of is extremely rare. You'd have to sell your soul and life away to a large law firm, whom will work you 24/7 until you keel over dead. No social life, no nothing.

I get stressed out enough working at that law office of my dad's, and I'm only a receptionist. The next @#$% who suggests I be a lawyer like my dad, I'm gonna break his stupid head open with a tire iron. :troll:
Edited by Julius Quasar, Dec 27 2010, 07:50 PM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
At least he is alive right?

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Radigal
Dec 27 2010, 11:58 PM
At least he is alive right?
Yeah...driving us all crazy though. I was warned by a few people that heart surgery patients are like that.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Just count your blessings is all I can say, losing a parent is not easy at any age.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Blog Zone · Next Topic »
  • Pages: