Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Diary of a Mad Furry
Topic Started: Dec 27 2010, 12:26 AM (13,757 Views)
Skorpeon
Member Avatar
Who, me? What makes you think I killed him?
null

- TheRedFox8May 21 2012, 12:00 PMThat's cool I swear, the police department needs to buy HMMWVs. Just the sheer sight of those muthafuckers would be enough to be an intimidation force XDYeah.No arguments there. The police, Sheriffs, SWAT...I occasionally see some of those law enforcement divisions driving blue or black versions of those, but rarely. But I know what you mean, hell, they were designed for "peacekeeping purposes" xD

...I have... um... a SWAT... uniform, gear... thingy...
That's not bad, right?

Right?

Edited by Julius Quasar, Yesterday, 3:29 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Oh cool, you have SWAT gear? Nice!

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
RRRRGGHHH!

Our sink broke twenty minutes ago, the handle literally broke off and a jet of water burst out and flooded the bathroom. The sink was falling apart, and on the verge of breaking, but STUPID mom demanded that I clean the sink completely before the plumber came, because she's a vain retard. My hand accidentally bumped the handle, and the handle broke clean off, and the water burst out. I couldn't turn it off underneath because the valves are still rusted and don't work (I thought I had turned the valves off earlier...guess not).

Dad yelled at me, even though it was all mom's fault, and at least mom admitted that, especially when I called her out on it, and dad yelled at her (HA!), and he barely got the water valves turned off....took us forever to mop up the bathroom and the laundry rooms, which are adjacent. Mom said "Well I don't want a plumber to see all the grime on the sink, and I would have cleaned it myself, but my eye hurts, whine whine whine...". (Can you hear me up there on the cross, mom? Geez....). To top it off, it turns out it will be days before the plumber can come. Thank God dad got the water shut off.

Sorry to rant, but I'm really mad. This never would have happened if mom had left well enough alone. I told her that it was pointless to clean the sink, but she forced me to do it. And look what happened.
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 22 2012, 09:06 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Got to hang out at the mall for a bit...and today I updated my 3DS to connect to the home internet wireless router. Problem is, I still can't find the Nintendo 3DS eStore for it, I wanna buy the game http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mighty_Switch_Force "Mighty Switch Force", looks like a good game. :)

Update: Solved the problems:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a6Q7k9uTdQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax5uRS4g--c

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/3ds/en_na/ht_apps.jsp?menu=nintendo%20eshop&submenu=ctr-ht-apps-eshop-add-funds-prepaid

Now, the thing kicked me out of the eShop due to an "error", but I'll bet it's on their end, and I'll try again later.

*EDIT* Fixed the problem, I'm good to go! Now I gotta save up some money to buy a prepaid card to buy stuff there.
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 23 2012, 06:03 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Good God my mom sure is being a b!tch again today...she's just mad 'cause she had no work today, but she cheered up when she got a call for work, thank God.

Last Saturday, I had fun at a film fest in a nearby grassy area in front of the LA Colosseum. We watched "Napoleon Dynamite" on a giant inflatable screen, and there was a dance competition to see who could dance most like Napoleon Dynamite, and the hostess of that contest was none other than the actress who played as LaFawnda from that movie. I even met her at the gate (didn't recognize her at first *facepalms*).

I ate a really awesome burger from one of the many food trucks (NOT "Roach Coaches", they were very sanitary and safe), I ate from a heavy metal themed burger truck, called "Take It To The Face", where the chef personally recommended the "Dee Snyder Burger", a delicious half pound burger that had cream cheese, strawberry jam, and potato chips in the burger. WOW! It was delicious! And the drinks were reasonably priced...

I had fun that night...

I also had fun yesterday when my friend and I also toured these historical old houses kept together and restored in this outdoor museum. These Victorian Mansions, churches, coach barns, and other buildings from that time gone by, once sat in fine neighborhoods, which became slums over time, and the mansions were moved via truck bed, sometimes more than once, before being brought to this museum, where they were restored and used as a tourist entertainment museum for historical building enthusiasts like myself, by NPO Historical Preservation Societies.
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 29 2012, 10:50 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Wow! Sounds like you had fun for once! Good going! ^^

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Yup, I sure did! Oh, by the way, I edited my post 'cause I forgot to name the truck that I got the burger from.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I haven't had a burger in a while :(

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Aww, you poor guy! I'm sorry! I'd bring you one if I could!

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Well, after my parents went to the arboretum...mom came home, and whined and nagged and bitched at me to apply for a job there, because she saw some D rate security company who has contracts with the Arboretum as their security guards, parked their truck nearby, with a "Now Hiring" banner on it, and mom took down the number, came home, and nagged and demanded I call them IMMEDIATELY. She said "You have to do this now, you have to do this now, they're hiring, they're hiring, they're hiring, nag nag nag nag nag!"

I told her, "This security company is NOT hiring, they have to advertise once a month, BY LAW, that they're hiring, but they don't have to actually hire. Even if I got a job with this company, they won't station me at the arboretum. They station the new guys at Siberia-like locations, or in Somalia-like locations. I'd love to work for them, but THEY ARE NOT HIRING ANY NEW STAFF IN THEIR COMPANY! The arboretum has no say in hiring people in the security force, they have a contract with the security company to patrol their grounds, it is the security company who hires the people. The security company shifts its favorite staff members to the nice locations like the arboretum, and puts its red-headed step children in the bad locations. I wouldn't mind even being a "red-headed stepchild" employee with this company, but guess what...THEY WON'T EVEN HIRE ME! I have applied to these jerks repeatedly, and mom makes excuses in their defense like "Oh, well your sister had to apply 42 times to get hired for the police force 10 years ago!" and "Well, you have to apply every 6 months or so, or they throw out your application!"

The economy was much better back then, compared to today, and she's a FEMALE, and they feared a lawsuit for gender discrimination.

She is too stupid to remember all these places I applied to, who turned me down repeatedly, they would contact me and say "We're not hiring you!" yet they still advertised that they were "Now Hiring". She is soooo stupid. She just wants to nag and make me miserable, yet she gets all butthurt if I snap at her for nagging. She doesn't back off when I tell her "I'm not wasting my time on another wild goose chase, I've applied with those people 1,000 times, and they aren't gonna hire me. They advertise 'Now Hiring' because of the Equal Opportunity Laws require them to present/advertise employment opportunities to the public." I have been going out once a week, every week this year to find work, online and in person, but there is NOTHING. She's too stupid to learn from the news that May had the least job growth ever. She says "Well, they added 59,000 jobs last month". There are 10 times that amount of people out of work in the tri county area alone!

She gets all martyr like, saying "I'm only trying to help you...". Heh heh...did I ASK for your help!? Can you hear me on the cross, mom, you stupid nagging bitch!? I even called her a bitch today, I don't care anymore. I've had it with her nagging, her martyrdom, and her stupidity, along with her vanity. She nagged me to clean the pool deck 20 minutes ago or so, saying "You might as well do something while you're doing nothing!".

I hope she dies, I swear to God, may she die horribly and rot in hell!
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jun 2 2012, 10:32 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
This has been the sh!ttiest week for me so far. My stupid dad is having a party this Sunday, so he's working us all like slaves around this dump. We have to help touch up the paint in and around the garage rec room, and I had to also pull weeds on the hillside, my stupid dad wanted me up at sunrise this morning, but I wouldn't wake up until later, and the fat stupid a$$hole has the nerve to call me lazy. Stupid mom trivializes it all, and takes dad's side.

I'm sick of this house, and my crappy family. Goddamit all, I know I deserve better than this.

I tried to sit and watch TV, and stupid mom forced me to get of of it, yells and screams at me because I didn't "help with the cleanup". Oh, gee, all I did was just PULL UP THE PAINTER TAPE, and THROW AWAY THE DROP PAPER AND NEWSPAPERS, along with doing all the regular chores plus take care of a friend's apartment and cats today while she's out of town...but "Oh, no, I didn't do squat all day, I'M JUST LAZY!" [/sarcasm]

I hate my stupid @sshole mom and my stupid fat lazy piece of shit hypocritical dad. I hate my parents, and I wish they would both just die already.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
I found this great old cartoon theme song on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMz24za4zzo

I plan to listen to it over and over again until my ears bleed. :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Interesting. Not as catchy to me, though XD

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
I loved that show as a kid. Shame they only got to do only 2 seasons, but Garfield raided the network, and beat Heathcliff out. Cleo is my favorite character on the show. <3

Deleted User
Deleted User

I never even heard of it XD

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Blog Zone · Next Topic »