Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Diary of a Mad Furry
Topic Started: Dec 27 2010, 12:26 AM (13,756 Views)
Skorpeon
Member Avatar
Who, me? What makes you think I killed him?
Hey-hey! Nice!

I envy you, though. I had to take my Driver's test THIRTEEN times.
Still don't have it. Hmm. Oh well.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Aw, thanks! I'm sorry you have had so much trouble getting your driver's license. I've had to take mine multiple times before I passed, didn't get it until I was 22. You'll get yours eventually, I'm sure.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jun 22 2012, 12:08 AM.

caat00
Member Avatar
CDF Master Chief
Julius Quasar
Jun 21 2012, 05:13 PM
I passed my Sheriff's written exam! 51 points out of possible 60 (36 points minimum needed to pass). On July 31, I go in for the formal interview and polygraph test. I did it, though, I'm so happy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lULkKtSbeZA

Congrats julius!!! :smile:
Edited by caat00, Jun 22 2012, 03:36 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jeez, it took me twice to get my driver's test done, and that was because the first time I didn't even take it because one of the tail lights was out and had to reschedule (at no charge, thank god).

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Thanks caat00!

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Ugh, I am beat today. I spent all morning yesterday cleaning out the back room of the garage, and vacuuming it, and then all afternoon getting my friend John's 3 cats settled into the guest room in which I spent all day Friday preparing by taking out and storing all the breakables, and moving the antique upholstered rocking chair out of the room...I've also got his car covered and stored in my backyard, since he doesn't want to park it at the airport or in his own carport at his apartment (he lives in a bad neighborhood). I'm sore all over.

Stupid mom forced me to clean out that back room of the garage, took me 3 hours yesterday.

[utube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijZA__zey6I[/utube]

Could hear that in my mind that whole time...

[utube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh3rqukSyY0[/utube]

xD
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jun 24 2012, 09:35 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Wow, and you never got help from that?

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Not really. Mom just got in the way, and nagged. Dad has a heart condition, and can't do it...

Deleted User
Deleted User

I bet you're savoring the moment that you will get to have by cursing them out and telling them off on the day you leave, huh?

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
TheRedFox8
Jun 26 2012, 05:17 AM
I bet you're savoring the moment that you will get to have by cursing them out and telling them off on the day you leave, huh?
You know it! :nod:

I'm just living for that day! I mean, what the hell are those lazy old bums going to do when I move out!? Hire a maid!? Hah! Today I had to slave away AGAIN. Mom wanted me to help out in cleaning the upstairs study...at least she gave me the money I needed for the commercial washing machine at the laundromat (had to wash my bedsheets and comforter)...but still, it was the least they could do.

I'm currently boarding my friend John's 3 cats, and I have his covered up 2005 custom Mustang parked behind the gate in the rear driveway (his neighborhood is bad, and he doesn't trust airport parking) as he flies back east to help his mom clean out HER hoarded house, just like I am cleaning my dad's "Hoarders" study and back part of the garage...the cats are in the guest room, they got food, water, litter...toys. They're okay.

Stupid ungrateful mom yelled at me again today for no reason....that's the reward I get for all my hard work for her these past days.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jun 27 2012, 12:43 AM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Today I got to go to a helicopter show. There was an Army Black-Hawk, and two Air Force Pave-Hawks (like Black-Hawks only with more features), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikorsky_HH-60_Pave_Hawk

I got to sit in them. No rides though. There were 2 civilian choppers giving rides, but they cost $45 per ticket.

I also bought "Mighty Switch Force" on the Nintendo Store for my 3DS. It's an awesome game taking place in the future, and you are a hot feminine android cop named "Patty Wagon", arresting escaped fugitives.

I killed a black widow spider yesterday afternoon.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jun 30 2012, 05:38 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I got to ride in a helicopter once. It was during my TCCC (Tactical Combat Casualty Care) class, and we were doing an exercise on getting wounded personnel out to a helicopter on a stretcher.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
TheRedFox8
Jun 30 2012, 06:14 PM
I got to ride in a helicopter once. It was during my TCCC (Tactical Combat Casualty Care) class, and we were doing an exercise on getting wounded personnel out to a helicopter on a stretcher.
Woooow! Awesome!

I forgot to mention, there was also an ATF booth there, where they had a 15,000 pound raid armored vehicle, with a battering ram grille, it's made by some East Coast company, and costs $250,000. It's all black, has a top hatch, and looks like an armored bank truck on steroids.

Those ATF jack-boots also had a table with guns on it. There were the two ATF guns, one revolving cylinder non-lethal ammo firing gun, a shotgun, and the rest were confiscated weapons, an AK-47 with a folding bayonet knife, a Steyr sub-mac from WW2 confiscated from a street tough, a striker Street Sweeper shotgun, a .50 cal. Barrett rifle, and a real Thompson sub-machine gun. I was allowed to hold them all (tethered by a steel cable to the table), and I saw a display of disarmed grenades and I.E.D.s

Deleted User
Deleted User

Very cool!

I got to traffic-control a tank once. They sound like jet engines.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Cool!

...originally we were gonna go to the Anime convention yesterday, but it was $40 per ticket, CASH ONLY. Rip-off

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Blog Zone · Next Topic »