Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Diary of a Mad Furry
Topic Started: Dec 27 2010, 12:26 AM (13,732 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
TheRedFox8
Dec 26 2012, 03:18 PM
I meant a girlfriend.
Ohhhh, I see! *kicks self* You're so lucky! Congrats, man!

TheRedFox8
Member Avatar
Supreme Commander of the CDF Forces
Why thankies! ^^

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
You're welcome.

I went to the mall today, had a pretty good time. Lots of screaming kids today there though...I hope to see the movie Les Miserables tomorrow, catch a matinee...It's been very windy, and chilly today, it may rain later tonight. I bought a smart phone stand on sale at the mall today, the stand is in the shape of a jack, and it has a felt tipped stylus, and a cleaning cloth built into the spokes of the jack shaped stand. (from Brookstone)...

I also got a couple of pocket sized books, one has insults in four different languages of the world, and the other has swear words in four different languages of the world. They're both funny as hell! xD

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
I wanna see Les Miserables....I missed seeing it, but this Monday morning I'll see it at a matinee price with a friend.

[utube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9902AApdyW8[/utube]

I friggin' hate Russell Crowe, but I like Hugh Jackman, so it evens out. :)

I'm worried, regarding the Fiscal Cliff...average households might pay more than $3,500 more in taxes. Plus it'll kill jobs...that's probably why I'm not getting hired anywhere right now. I'll be glad if I can get that job next year though, would make all the difference in my life.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Dec 28 2012, 08:28 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Well, today stupid mom forced me to take the Christmas decorations down early....oh well. Just wish she wouldn't snap at me and get on my case. We're supposed to wait until 3 Kings Day or 12th Night, but noooo! *Sighs*

But, I found a great Will Vinton Claymation Video, my favorite one from when I was a child:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9leSsJAFu4

"O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree...Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!" :P

I hope this year is better than last year, I mean, last year wasn't so bad, I just hope this year is better.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jan 3 2013, 12:20 AM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Ugh, I wish I could afford my own house....I'd decorate one of the rooms to look like the Out Of This Dimension Level. It would have the black space filled with various colored, sized, smiling moons and cartoony stars, but no lurching and jerking. I'd put in the "Slot Machine", paper airplanes, and four replica model Arwings.

Glad to see that One-piece swimsuits are coming back in style...after seeing those fat women in bikinis, during the summer of '09 when I worked at that water-park, it ruined two-pieces for me. http://shine.yahoo.com/fashion/see-ya-bikinis-one-piece-swimsuits-poised-takeover-222000048.html

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Stupid mom is getting on my nerves lately...the night before last was a screaming match, and I nearly hit the bitch in the head with a fire poker. Then yesterday the stupid old bitch snaps at me for something that was her own fault, she loaned an expensive book to a stupid kid she's tutoring, and the kid lost it (big surprise). Really? You're gonna snap at me over that? I hope mom dies, she's such an a$$hole.

But on the lighter side I renewed my Guard Card at night class last night, then the silver fox family showed up in the back yard, and I fed them. One of them, the oldest daughter, came on the porch and tried to get my attention, so I would feed them, she's so cute! The parents ate what I left them, the kids, not so much. We gotta get a better kind of generic cat food to feed them...I'm glad that I got home in time to see them.

The Guard Card Class was okay, I'm glad Mr. B. heated the place, Upland is freezing at night. I'm glad that facility is there, or I'd have to A) Drive to Burbank and fight the traffic, find parking (impossible) or B ) Drive 1,000,000 miles to Huntington Beach. But Upland is easy to find, easy to get to, and parking is ample.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jan 10 2013, 09:17 AM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
I have recently discovered eBay...

[utube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wEF9NfedOk[/utube]

Ha ha! I'm not THAT bad, I can make deals without going bank account or harming my health. It's fun.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Jesus F***ing H. Christ! I hate this house! My stupid slave driving fatass P.O.S. dad dragged me out of the house and FORCED ME TO HELP HIM MOVE his stupid office furniture....all at the last minute! I only now just got free, and we're still not done...He has to ruin my weekend too, apparently. He must have sensed happiness coming from the house, so he came there to put a stop to it immediately. He barges in, hops up and down and yells and screams, DEMANDING we all drop everything and help him that instant, then as I got my shoes on and logged off the computer, he says "Oh, I forgot, we have to wait ten minutes. The cleaning crew isn't done yet." What an idiot!

I had to waste hours helping him move that junk...stupid mom yells and nags and bitches at me all the time, then trivializes my anger and outrage overt the whole thing. She's such a stupid f**ing bitch! I hate my parents! I hate this house! I hate my life. God damn it times infinity...I'll never move out of this hellhole of a house. I'll never get that job I worked so hard to deserve, because they'll just give to a dangerously under-qualified person because he has connections.. This is why I've lost my faith in God.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Today (Saturday), this morning, I went to get a Lotto ticket at the liquor store, and the stupid local cops stopped me and patted me down because they smelled marijuana smoke and though I was holding. They found nothing, and let me go. Ass holes.

I got a break from work, and I went to a friend's house. He shorted out the fuses in his condo unit and caused a blackout in his building...uh-oh! Hope the HOA doesn't find out it was him! Anyways, he took me to see "Zero Dark Thirty". The movie starts out slow, but picks up speed halfway through.

A local restaurant, which had been in business here in town almost 90 years, is now closed and out of business. So sad. It was originally a bootlegging front for gangsters in the 1920's....the food was bad, but they were bought out by a prominent restaurant chain, and the food was good, but expensive.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
[utube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Efb1DAeA34[/utube]

Well comrades, today is Inauguration Day for our "Fearless Leader". *Sighs* Seems we're stuck with four more years of the same B.S. No jobs, two parties fighting over complete nonsense. Old Right-Wingers stuck in a black-and-white sepia toned archaic mindset, and brainless commie Leftists...ugh, times like this I almost wish that Mussolini's Facist Party was used in this nation instead...as horrible as it was, it did keep the trains running on time, so to speak. The lesser of 3 evils, then and now.

I'm tired, bored, frustrated....didn't get paid like I was supposed to for all my hard work last week like I was promised. Typical. The stupid sheriff's dept. is so over-run with applications that it could be forever until they call/hire me. Too many people, not enough jobs. Thanks for nothing U.S. Government. I'm so sick of gun control talks. These same morons who wanna ban all our guns have armed bodyguards, they want to outlaw foods with trans fats, yet they eat steak and lobster dinners, they want to outlaw incandescent bulbs, yet they have them, and own stock in companies that dump toxic waste into the environment while these self-righteous leftists cruise around in private jets and limousines. Damn stupid hypocrites.

Why not create more jobs, instead of taking them away, taxing us to pieces, and trying to ban all guns!? (these gun bans cost taxpayers millions every damn year, just look at the PEOPLE'S Я3PUbLIK of COMMI3FOЯиIA, comrades!) Hell, Russia wants to legalize ownership and carry of handguns, as well as a "Castle/Stand Your Ground Doctrine" for its people. It seems like they're progressing, we're regressing.

Dos Verdanya for now.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jan 21 2013, 12:01 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Normally I enjoy my time on eBay, but today this stupid prick from Ohio falsely reported me as a "bad buyer" because I gave the egomaniac retard a bad review for an item that was poorly photographed. He had the nerve to tell me to send me 2 nasty messages, telling me to learn how to buy things on eBay, and I cussed him out and reported him twice, one for a false report, another for harassment. He falsely reported me for abuse (for telling him off). I'm in the right though. I never would have cussed him out via private eBay message if

1. He hadn't falsely reported me and sent me a nasty message
2. Harassing me yet AGAIN.

What a stupid jerk. He needs to learn how to take better photos.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jan 29 2013, 10:34 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
I got the Ebay conflict with that stupid loser solved, Ebay sided with me, thank God. Things are looking up for me.

[utube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlM60Nwc6CE[/utube]

This old house near my former elementary school has been leveled completely. Shame. It was there for years, but it fell apart, so they tore it down. It was a large two story place, I always wondered who lived there. Oh well. There's more construction going on around the main boulevard in town. That's progress for ya'....

Job situation sucks, been applying everywhere.

That's all for now.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jan 30 2013, 07:31 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Look at THIS:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/eight-retailers-that-will-close-the-most-stores-173320796.html?page=1

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/eight-retailers-that-will-close-the-most-stores-173320796.html?page=2

It's no damn wonder I can't get a f***ing job! These places have been going down in flames, and when you live in the PRC (People's Republic of California), doing business is too costly. Ugh, screw this country....and screw this state.

Just for fun, I entered a sweepstakes at HGTV and FrontDoor to win a prize package worth $2,000,000. It consists of $500,000, a brand new GMC Denali SUV, and a dream home on an island off the coast of South Carolina, it's waterfront property!

Okay, maybe I won't win, but it's a nice thought.

I find it hilarious that the fat P.O.S. reverse racist, gun-grabbing, leftist, stupid, fat, ugly, goon bitch Supreme Court IN-Justice Sonia Sotamayor can't get a date to a ball game. That loser couldn't get a date off of a calendar! I hope she dies alone and miserable. The only Supreme Court Justice I hate more than her is Ruth Bader Ginnesburg, that stupid ugly old vulture-faced waste of space.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Feb 2 2013, 11:34 AM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
*I was wrong about that restaurant, it's still open.

Well...it's Valentine's Day, and I'm once again dateless and pissed off. I did get my mom a nice surprise for Valentine's Day, it's 6 chocolate covered strawberries, kept safe in my dad's minibar until tomorrow. Dad got her some Godiva chocolates...I figured that I'd try to do something nice for my mom.

Now, regarding the former officer Chris Dorner, I support him 100%. Yes, he killed some cops, yes, he killed the police captain's daughter and the daughter's fiance...but he was UNJUSTLY FIRED. So not right. I don't blame him for that rampage...I felt the same way when I lost my job unjustly with the USPS in 2006. This country sucks ass. They threw him under the bus because he reported a superior/training officer for misconduct, and Chris was fired unjustly. They wrongly rejected his appeals for re-hiring. They ruined his life. It sucks that he died...so not right. The stupid cops who were looking for him fired on innocent people, yet they get to keep their jobs! WTF!?

I wish he had escaped to Mexico.
I don't care what the L.A.P.D. reports, or the news says, Chris was UNJUSTLY FIRED.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Feb 13 2013, 06:41 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Blog Zone · Next Topic »