Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Diary of a Mad Furry
Topic Started: Dec 27 2010, 12:26 AM (13,761 Views)
DarkXWolf12
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Interesting life you have :P

DarkXWolf12
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
null

Today my neighbor came past our house, he warned me to look out for rattlesnakes, he captured one this morning in his yard, and he lives just next door to us...*shudders* Those rattlesnakes travel in pairs, and it's hotter than blazes lately, so that's ideal [poisonous] snake weather....

It is hot in my area as well, I hate it.. :/

DarkXWolf12
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Ah that sucks, must be a pain having pets sometimes especially having something in your backyard that would just attract more animals. I'm glad I'm not taking care of any pets right now even though I have 3 birds, they don't do much we just feed them and take them outside.

Thanks for the example of your backyard. :P

DarkXWolf12
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
null

It ain't all bad. Birds, huh? Like what, parakeets, canaries?You're welcome. xD

I have one cockatoo and two parakeets. Sometimes the parakeets would bully the cockatoo but it's nothing serious though xP.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Blog Zone · Next Topic »