Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Diary of a Mad Furry
Topic Started: Dec 27 2010, 12:26 AM (13,745 Views)
MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Ahhh parents. We all have our problem's with our own parents.

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Julius Quasar
Apr 25 2012, 09:09 AM
Uh, well, not really. Here's the thing...my Uncle chided my dad, and my mom for me being out of work again. That's the ONLY reason my dad is using his old contacts to help me find a job. He doesn't care about me, he's just sick of people like my Uncle making fun of him and me for being out of work and still living at home at age 30.

If he really gave a rat's ass about me, why didn't he do this for me 10 years ago? 5 years ago? He had these contacts ALL THIS TIME, yet he gets moving now!? He never told me this stuff....he was holding out on me! You realize I coulda had a job and my own house by now, if he had told me this stuff earlier!? So selfish of him.
My mother takes forever just to do something, some people are just lazy aren't they?

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Awww, Indeed.

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Julius Quasar
Dec 4 2012, 10:34 AM
So, I decorated the house for Christmas, as a present for mom, since I ain't got any damn money. I helped dad bring home the new kitten, so that's a present for him.

We adopted a butterscotch tabby kitten, her original name was Swiper, but I call her Cleo, from "Heathcliff and the 'Catillac' Cats"...my dad named her "Long Tall Sally" because she has a very long tail for a kitten. She's about 6 months old, and very feisty.

I tried asking this ex-showgirl-turned ballet director out, but she refuses to date me because I'm the same height as her...WTF? We're both 5'9", practically 5'10", but she hates that....no wonder she's alone. She was a bit mean to me, but at least honest. She's not very nice...I knew all models were bitches, but I guess that includes dancers as well. I hope she slips and breaks her neck, or gets a staph infection.

It's hard for me to get a girlfriend...all women want nowadays is a very tall guy, with a shitload of money...hell, Bruce Wayne NEVER had problems getting a date...Batman always attracted women, because he was tall. Tall is still attractive...and I'm sure these women know Batman is connected to wealth SOMEHOW...yes, I know Batman is made up, but still. "Geek" is not the new sexy, nor was it ever, that was Hollywood idiocy. Sadly, "Geeks" get used by women, then cast aside when the women are done with them...after that guy reprogrammed your computer, or wrote your entrance letter to Cornell U., then they are tossed out, just like that.

Why are so many women such bitches (not all are bad, okay, fine). But too many of them are.....vanity, materialism...somethings wrong with society today. People are stuck in the high school/middle school mentality and are snotty, exclusion happy, and just plain mean. I can handle not having a girlfriend, but still unable to find a job....these are JOBS, not secret clubs, you human resource dictators! So many of these H.R. people are fat, self loathing retarded Quimbys. Same with the bureaucrats. Such losers!

I've had enough of people lately...I have always had limited friends and social circles, but there's a reason why. 90% of the time, whenever I'm nice to people, I end up regretting it, because they are so mean to me. They can go eat a pile of sh!t....@$$holes....

One day I'll be rich, and these stupid bastards are gonna regret being such stupid jerk-offs to me. Living well is the best revenge!
And I would love to date a women taller then me. Oh wells. And it's a shame that jobs are hard to come by.

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
You could always look for a date at the mall as well. :P

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Blog Zone · Next Topic »