Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Diary of a Mad Furry
Topic Started: Dec 27 2010, 12:26 AM (13,776 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

You should have seen my cat after she drank milk.....

Let's just say she bolts as fast as possible to the litter box leaving a "trail" behind her.[edit_reason]Fixed typographical error[/edit_reason]

Deleted User
Deleted User

Heh, you just need to have a good relationship with your boss and all should be well XD

Deleted User
Deleted User

Christ almighty

Deleted User
Deleted User

Wow, what a rant XD

I do agree with your view on over-paid athletes. I mean, they make MILLIONS, and the NFL was almost shut down last year because some players were complaining about their pay.

And guess where the government takes money away from if they're running a little short.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Julius Quasar

The government takes from the social services, like parks, streets, libraries, schools, etc.

Not to mention the military. That seems where they love taking stuff out of the most.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Your April 10th entry was a little... dark.

Are you okay, Julius? You can talk to us if anything is wrong.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Weeeeeee loooooooooove yoooooouuuuuuu :D

Anyway, nice to see you on here again, Ryder.

Deleted User
Deleted User

null

If it weren't for places like this, and if it weren't for friends like you guys, I'd go insane and probably off myself. Thank you.

Edited by Julius Quasar, Today, 10:56 AM.

I don't ever want to see you talking like that again, you hear? We all love you as a member, and talk of suicide (or however else you meant by "off") is something we don't want to bring up. No offense, bro :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sorry if I sounded a little too harsh, I just don't like being reminded (even unintentionally) of about this time one year ago. I'm sure you all remember how it was like. I'm almost at the one-year anniversary mark for my "reborn account" here, the 23rd, though I have been a faithful member here for about two years or so.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yay! ^^

Deleted User
Deleted User

When I was cleaning out my sister's plastic pool one time, I found a black widow spider in there. It quickly drowned when I got ahold of it :D

Julius, I wish I could help you out, but really I have no idea how. I don't know your background enough to suggest fields of jobs to consider, or why you were fired from those other jobs. Usually that plays a big role when you are considered as an applicant.

I'd maybe suggest the military, but I dunno if you could join or not.

An example of this is if you are in the military, and walk around in a dress uniform in a non-military town or city (like Savannah, GA for instance), you'll definitely get the respect you deserve :D

Deleted User
Deleted User

I swear, the thing was the size of a half-dollar.

Also, don't turn to alcohol for your problems, what ever you do. I just don't want to think about where that could lead to.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Still, though. Don't do that no matter what kind of day you had or that'll become an addiction. Usually what I do when I get steamed up is go off by myself and meditate for a bit. This usually encompasses me going out for a walk, just to let things out and think about things.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Huh, I have never been bothered by allergies at all. At no point in my life. I don't know if I can consider myself not allergic to anything, but it's pretty damn close.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Heh, you can borrow one of mine XD At my command, we have plenty of them ^^

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Blog Zone · Next Topic »
  • Pages: