Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Pokemon RP anyone?; just seeing if people will bite
Topic Started: Dec 27 2010, 12:52 AM (1,442 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
I have done Pokemon role playing before, and was wondering if anyone might be interested in trying, you could be (almost) anything be it a Trainer, a Pokemon, or what not

A few rules that made some of them i have been in work are

Limited Legendary Pokemon (with some exceptions such as Shaymin, Manaphy, Phione, Rotom, mainly the smaller "less threat" ones. If you want to be one of the more powerful ones like Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Arceus......well see :P)

People playing Pokemon have choice of being caught (This makes it to where People playing a Pokemon are not stuck if the Trainer is not online)

Trainers can have almost any Pokemon (meaning someone cannot bust out a Lugia in Battle or any other random Legendary Pokemon)

No putting down about how others play certain roles (pretty much how open say a Charizard would be to a human or how wimpy a Psyduck can be)

and of course the basic rules of God Moding and what not....

Let me know what you guys think...

It would pretty much be a Lounge type rp, and will mostly take place in a Forest.....if you want more of the more definitive thoughts I have of this area, let me know.

happy reading :)

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Actually, I've been in a Pokemon roleplay before. It was sad to see it die, 'cause heck, it was pretty fun while it lasted.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
Oh no.... It'd be fun I think, but I have almost no experience whatsoever when it comes to pokemon, I've played blue version and yellow version, that's it, and it was a few years ago

Radigal
Member Avatar
Basically all you need to know it the basic info of the pokemon you wish to be, say take....Pikachu, just know it is an electric type and Evolves into Raichu with a Thunder Stone, you can create the personality for it and everything :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

It would be interesting for a lounge, maybe a-la Mystery Dungeon.

Radigal
Member Avatar
i mean it SHOULD have some sort of plot, thinking of making a few Team Rocket Members myself to spicen it up if it kicks off.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well, if it is Mystery Dungeon style, Team Rocket would not exist, so that idea is out the window.

Radigal
Member Avatar
well if you read the first post there are trainers in the rp, i mean if everyone else is ok with that....Mystery dungeons can be like...a part of it, with the communication between different pokemon, But I would like to see what kind of Trainers our role players would become

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well, the Mystery Dungeon setting brings this:

No trainers
Pokemon literally speak English XD
It has its own unique system.

Radigal
Member Avatar
well....even with trainers, a pokemon can speak to another using 'english' as the base language, but humans cannot understand them

Deleted User
Deleted User

I know that.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Personally, I wouldn't mind using a leafeon or ninetales. This does seem to be quite interesting. Out of curiousity though, how will you have the pokemon communicate without the trainers understanding them?

Radigal
Member Avatar
i just enjoy playing a Charizard that everyone wants to catch but is really too old (not to mention high leveled and still technically owned) that the pokeballs fly right off xD

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
I might be intrested in this, I have never done a Pokemon RP, but hey you can always learn :D

Deleted User
Deleted User

Vixie Darkmatter
Jan 7 2011, 01:27 PM
Personally, I wouldn't mind using a leafeon or ninetales. This does seem to be quite interesting. Out of curiousity though, how will you have the pokemon communicate without the trainers understanding them?
That's easy. Just have the text a different color or something. Pokemon understand each other perfectly, but humans can't. Why are humans so boring? :(

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay Plot Presentations · Next Topic »
  • Pages: