Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
My journal; Hyperness and randomness not guaranted, but possible to find here
Topic Started: Dec 28 2010, 06:24 AM (878 Views)
Rising Phoenix
CDF Third Lieutenant
So well, things are straightening out in Real-Life. I failed mathematics, but I am now on the 4th High School year; passed 3rd succesfully! (Here we have 5 years of Highschool, or 6 if you go to a technical school).

Now, 'straightening' is perhaps not the correct word - not only because it is very probably a typo - but because things are not going, uh, 'straight'... If you get may point.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
I think i might understand what you mean, not 100% sure, but if you care to PM me, I might try to help (And don't worry, I have a pretty open mind about anything)

Rising Phoenix
CDF Third Lieutenant
DRLHyper
Dec 28 2010, 06:24 AM
So well, things are straightening out in Real-Life. I failed mathematics, but I am now on the 4th High School year; passed 3rd succesfully! (Here we have 5 years of Highschool, or 6 if you go to a technical school).

Now, 'straightening' is perhaps not the correct word - not only because it is very probably a typo - but because things are not going, uh, 'straight'... If you get may point.
Thank you, I appretiate it. : )

PS.: Tails doll is scary O_O

Radigal
Member Avatar
well....i promise via PM i will not conform you to darkness >:}

Rising Phoenix
CDF Third Lieutenant
Things continue to advance, and my dreams are getting weirder and weirer.

Directly from my dream journal:

First: So, I am buying laser weapons and putting them in my schoolbag. They all look alike (silver, cilindrical), however they have subtle differences. Eventually my mother and father come to pick me up in their car. It is night...

Second: I am on the Earth's orbit, in a Zeppelin. I am testing a new type of aircraft. After 3 tries, I go inside the Zeppelin and say: "This desing is a failure, I will make a new one". I am handed a list of equipment with which to build a new desing. I notice I am wearing a Soviet Officer's outfit...

Third: I see a group of Soviet tanks moving along a street. The houses are all the same. I then move to the top of a hill; I find out that there are 4 sides fighting in this "conflict". It is cloudy, but it is not raining. I see a Commando in a helicopter, as if ready to jump from it. He tells me: "Take a side". I understand then, that he is with the 'Revolutionay Peasants'. The other side is the "Soviet Army" (but is not called that), and there are also 2 other sides. They are in a brief truce, but will soon be fighting again. I sense a big conflict ahead.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Could it be that the "Side" you are supposed to choose, could mean something else, light or dark? or anything else?

Rising Phoenix
CDF Third Lieutenant
Radigal
Dec 31 2010, 06:11 PM
Could it be that the "Side" you are supposed to choose, could mean something else, light or dark? or anything else?
Perhaps.

What I do have to acknowledge, is that these dreams have a good degree of 'awesome' in them, or at least of 'random'.

Radigal
Member Avatar
or just a sense to want to blow stuff up :P

Rising Phoenix
CDF Third Lieutenant
DRLHyper
Dec 31 2010, 06:31 PM
Radigal
Perhaps.

What I do have to acknowledge, is that these dreams have a good degree of 'awesome' in them, or at least of 'random'.
Oh yeah, in my newest dream I escape from a dark fog using a biplane.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Maybe you are trying to find your way to the light

Rising Phoenix
CDF Third Lieutenant
DRLHyper
Dec 31 2010, 09:19 PM
DRLHyper
Radigal
Perhaps.

And in my newest dream I saw...

Hitler taking a pill.

Radigal
Member Avatar
the possible Suicide pill?

Rising Phoenix
CDF Third Lieutenant
DRLHyper
Jan 2 2011, 07:03 AM
DRLHyper
Dec 31 2010, 09:19 PM
DRLHyper
Radigal
Perhaps.

And in my newest dream I saw...

Hitler taking a pill.
Perhaps. I also saw them in "Black and white"...

...As for today, I had this uber-awesome dream which involved Eternity 2, Dinosaurs, and a German Sheeperd (who killed a T-Rex) named 'Wolf'.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Someone has been playing too much SF Adventures xD

Rising Phoenix
CDF Third Lieutenant
Radigal
Jan 2 2011, 06:04 PM
Someone has been playing too much SF Adventures xD
Lol...

But I do not have any SF other than SF2, SF SNES, and SF64...

... I do have SPC but it kinda... well, sucked.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Blog Zone · Next Topic »
  • Pages: