Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Life of a vixen
Topic Started: Jan 1 2011, 01:31 PM (815 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
-rolls over laughing-

Radigal
Member Avatar
I am sorry, I may have taken it as a joke :( (slightly tired....not 100% good thing)

Radigal
Member Avatar
Vixie Darkmatter
Jan 1 2011, 01:31 PM

This is likely to be the only entry of it's kind, as I was under an intense amount of pressure and had to vent. Anyway, here you go.....as soon as I figure out how to work it.

Life of a vixen.

Yay, it works.
This part....i guess I read it as if you were saying there was going to be a big show....with a simple title :P

Radigal
Member Avatar
Still, I apologize for the misconception on my part

Radigal
Member Avatar
Vixie....i must apologize more after I beat the crap out of RedFox.....I could not tell that "Life of a Vixin" was a hyperlink

and you are not alone, I was in the same boat when I was little
Edited by Radigal, Jan 1 2011, 09:59 PM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
we all need a place to vent Vixie, I have had blogs before where I put my inner most secrets, yeah I talked to several members on the site, on IM's or what not, it just made it easier, feel free to vent, just let us know you are ok though

Radigal
Member Avatar
Yeah Vixie, we all get at least a little upset, and no need to apologize....we still love ya ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Blog Zone · Next Topic »