Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
What kind of music do you listen to?
Topic Started: Jan 3 2011, 12:49 AM (601 Views)
Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I haven't seen anything like this yet, so I decided to give it a shot.

What kind of music do people like to listen to?

I mostly listen to progressive metal bands such as Dream Theater and Symphony X. Really though I'll listen to almost anything except for Rap and Country.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
I listen to Techo, Remixes, and Oldies and classic music

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
I listen to crap like this

[utube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFoKdh7CVfE[/utube]

PM me is you have actually listened to the song all the way through......May God have mercy on your soul........

Deleted User
Deleted User

I did. It wasn't that scary. :(

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
I normally listen to alternative, some progressive, experimental, System Of A Down is one of my favorites, that and SR-71

Fox-n-Krystal
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant
I listen to anything that I feel like listening to. Honestly, there's not one genre I've found where I couldn't find at least one song I liked. Rap and country are generally my least favorites, but there's still exceptions galore in both of those genres.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I mostly like Techno, Eurodance, instrumental, remixes, and things of that nature.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Well TheRedFox8.......Tails Doll shall now find you

But I am in agreement, not too much of a one type of music person, hell even classical piano is awesome when I am in the mood

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Tron Legacy Soundtrack is AMAZING <3

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Ummm, normally rock. What does it say about me that two of my favorite bands are Creedence Clearwater Revial and Nightwish?

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
If you don't mind me asking, do you prefer Nightwish's newer work or the older work? I personally love their old singer, but their new one isn't bad either.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
I also love the Orchestral group two steps from hell

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Vixie Darkmatter
Jan 4 2011, 10:18 PM
If you don't mind me asking, do you prefer Nightwish's newer work or the older work? I personally love their old singer, but their new one isn't bad either.
Older. I agree, Anette's singing isn't bad, but it's nothing compared to Tarja's.

Deleted User
Deleted User

This music and video will win all arguments.

[utube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FavUpD_IjVY[/utube]

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
I beg to differ
[utube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwR6TCmuc-U[/utube]
Edited by FoxMcCloud, Jan 5 2011, 02:27 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Talk · Next Topic »
  • Pages: