Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Possible Starfox Movie in the works?; Trust me you need to read this through!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2011, 03:05 PM (868 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
FoxMcCloud
Jan 5 2011, 06:54 PM
Nice, how did it go?
We never got it finished, sadly. :(

Too many "creative differences"...also, Russell got arrested a year ago, and that messed things up for us.

Falcory
Member Avatar
The Cool Blue Avian. When a bird's this smooth, he's bound to get the girls.
Like X-Gamer, I'm sad to say I also have doubts about this fan movie. I dunno if any of you have read some of the script summary but they made some character deviations that sort of takes away the feel. That's my opinion anyway.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
I havn't really read it yet, But I do agree that some of the placements don't seem to completely fit right.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
Yeah, I read the thing, and his story board and some things are out of place....

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
if anything it would be an interesting youtube video xD

Redfox0706
Member Avatar
Long lost Friend.
Meh... on the plus side I want to see a SF movie... On the down side I don't want to be disappointed by what I see lol, like when you read a book then watch the movie and the movie ruins it for you...

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
But he wants us as the fans to tell him what is wrong, he wants suggestions and needs them

Falcory
Member Avatar
The Cool Blue Avian. When a bird's this smooth, he's bound to get the girls.
null

But he wants us as the fans to tell him what is wrong, he wants suggestions and needs them

Did he say he wanted our suggestions? O_o I don't remember seeing that anywhere.....

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
post it in the facebook thing, comment

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »
  • Pages: