Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Pokemon freind codes; post your friend codes here
Topic Started: Jan 5 2011, 01:33 PM (1,008 Views)
X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Trainer Name: Kaiza
Game: Platinum
Friend Code: 1720 - 5832 - 0807

Sadly, my SoulSilver is unable to get onto Wi-Fi. The game freezes every time I try to configure Wi-Fi settings. If I can get it to work, I'll post the info on it. I like that account better.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Man. My friend is lending me his Nintendo Wi-Fi USB thing meaning I can get Wi-Fi for my DS now!

Well...not really. I have yet to receive the disk where you can install the thing that actually gets the USB to run. He forgot to give that to me. But when he does, I think I'll be able to get both my soul silver and Black friend codes on here. Hopefully.

I'm just itching for a battle.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
null

you are so on X-gamer :3

heh. As soon as I get Wi-Fi (well...I can't guarantee that I will) we'll set up a date or something...

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
I officially have Wi-fi. But I must warn everyone of two things:

1. I can't go on whenever I want. My parents don't like the idea of me and my DS. They can kick me off and confiscate it whenever they want, so I don't really go on when they're in the house.

2. I haven't exactly put together a good battle team for Black, so I'm not going to battle with Black unless you guys really want to. I will usually battle with my Soulsilver Pokemon.

For trades, just let me know beforehand what you're offering and what you want in return.

So yeah...just letting you guys know...

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Thanks but no thanks Radigal! :)
I think I've got the pokemon I need for Platinum and SoulSilver. I'm currently developing a team for Black. And I'm not far in the game, meaning I have seen/own a limited amount of pokemon. But when I'm done the game, that's when I'll start trading...that is unless you want a really crappy pokemon lol.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
That's be awesome! Just lemme finish the game though lol. I'm just one of those people who like to finish one thing at a time. I personally want to finish the storyline first, then get on with the pokedex. That way, I have something worth going back to the game to complete.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Nintendo DS · Next Topic »