Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Pokemon freind codes; post your friend codes here
Topic Started: Jan 5 2011, 01:33 PM (1,050 Views)
Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Trainer name:Aleya
Game:SoulSilver
Friend code:1978-6169-0327

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Sign me up for a battle whenever you're next free. I'd like to see what you have.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Are you wanting a female eevee? I think I might have one if you want.

Edit: I do have a female eevee, if you want I'll trade it for one of your males.
Edited by Vixie Darkmatter, Jan 8 2011, 02:42 PM.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
It is one that was hatched. Level 1, nothing has been done with it so far. No nickname or anything.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Sure, I'll do that.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Okay, give me a couple of minutes. I have to configure my settings. Sorry.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Something is very wrong here. My usual connection is not responding at all, yet I'm on the same connection with my computer. I'm very sorry, I'm working as fast as I can.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
The connection signal is strong, no password needed, yet it won't even show up for my DS. I'm trying to figure it out.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I hope this helps. A linksys connection is the one I'm trying to connect to, it's the one I've used for a couple of months now with no problems. Today however it's not showing up at all. I don't know what the problem is, it's the same DS I've been using, the same signal and everything. I'm going to be right back and see if I can't pick up the signal elsewhere. Please excuse me for a moment.

Edit: I am going to change a local internet connection I have access to to WEP, then I will be able to get on again. I am really sorry for this. It has never done this before and I don't know why it's started now.
Edited by Vixie Darkmatter, Jan 8 2011, 03:35 PM.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Now I'm annoyed. Internet cut out completely, have to sign in on my phone.

@Kursed: I am so sorry for this. I swear I will get it fixed.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Okay, restored my internet, found the network, three bars of signal on the DS, but when I try to connect I get a 51300 error code. I'll have to try again later to see if it's temporary. We did get some snow today, I'm hoping that's the problem.

I am so sorry again, I promise to get this fixed.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Nintendo DS · Next Topic »