Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Computer problems; Windows Explorer
Topic Started: Jan 5 2011, 11:40 PM (468 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Huh, didn't know that. Thanks.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
Flock Sounds pretty good, might take a look, but I don't think I will stray from firefox for a loooooong time :animesweat:

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
But technically you won't be because it IS Firefox, just a bit different, it's more social, like I can chat with my friends on Facebook while I'm on a different page

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Ok, so the new quad core cpu i bought was a complete fail. Turns out this motherboard can only go with kinds amounts of older of processors, Rather then the 3+ kind that i spent $100 dollars on. My friend in class recommended going with An Anthlon 64 x2. He said it was reliable and has the best chance of working with the old set i got last year. So, I'll have to contact the site i bought this piece of junk Via phone and work on a way to send this back so i can try to get something compatible. I'll be talking to my classmate later tonight on steam about this, to see if there is anything we can come up with, But either way this supposed Breakthrough has just turned out to be another disappointment... :frown:
Edited by OneWingedAngel92302, Feb 15 2011, 01:23 PM.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
That's weird. I remember seeing the model for your computer, and remember seeing that a quad core should've worked. I'm sorry it didn't, hopefully you can solve this problem soon. It'd be great to hear that you have a better processor. :smile:

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
It'd be nice, I'd have a much easier time watching movies with you guys as well as Sniping in tf2, But until then I'll manage With I got. I'm already fortunate to be able to hang around with you guys almost every day, That's good enough for me while i wait. :smile:

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
WHAT?! Do you have your motherboard specs? I would be interested in researching this for you...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Talk · Next Topic »
  • Pages: