Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Compilation of Trolls and Idiots; This is gonna be a doozy.
Topic Started: Jan 7 2011, 06:05 PM (2,655 Views)
Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
DiegoWolfFox (aka TriggerFox, aka Yote Mustaine, aka Internet Troll, aka Squirtle the Turtle)

Troll Type: Furry Idiot

Flame Warrior Type: Rebel Without A Clue, Palooka, Ego, Duelist (jack, Loktar, me, most of TK really.)

Where I know him from: Troll Kingdom

Exact Quote: "BAWWWWWW!!! I AM NOT TROLL!!! I AM JESUS!!!!!!"

Description: Giving furries everywhere a bad name since 1999 (that's when he joined the furry fandom, according to his WikiFur page)! This pathetic loser, whose real name is Anthony Wake showed up at Troll Kingdom 18 months before I joined, and proceeded to spam the hell out of it, the same reason he got permabanned from UK Fur (this also from his WikiFur page). Things only got worse when his moronic sock puppets showed up. TriggerFox, especially, who reasoned that spamming DayCare would let him get out. Squirtle the Turtle, by far, was the worst. A homophobic, anti-Islamic, super-Christian, who claimed to be a "white nationalist", thsi guy claimed that America had been overthrown and replaced with Jesusland. Which led to this picture being posted by The Saint (I think):

Posted Image

Also, DWF has a fondness for Polish culture that makes me sortof embarassed about the Polish part of my ancestry (and I already have issues about the German, English, and Irish parts!). All in all, I'm glad that he hasn't been at TK for a while, but I also miss my (second) -favorite chew toy there. Blackfoot doesn't show up as much, so I've been kinda grumpy. In short, DWF is to furries, what Jason is to Trekkies, Bear Paws is to Republicans, and Blackfoot is to black people. An embarassment.

Rising Phoenix
CDF Third Lieutenant
null

Oh, and I just realized how moronic that line of him was. Hitler and Mussolini never tried to save the people from themselves, they were Grade-A megalomaniacs.

Ha, so true man!

You should continue with this list.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Update for KirkSkywalker!

His newest sockpuppet, SpaceWizard, baited me into a flame war with him over the canonicity of The Clone Wars and The Force Unleashed. Basically, his Star Wars canon policy is this: If he doesn't like it, out it goes. And what doesn't he like? Everything except the first 6 movies. Despite the fact that Lucas himself said that TCW and TFU are canon, he doesn't believe him. Oh yeah, he also claimed that Federation ships in Star Trek have unlimited energy supplies. I'm Pro-Trek, and I think that that's just moronic.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Oh, I hate that creep! "If he doesn't like it, out it goes.", I know so many people online who are like that.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
SaintLucifer

Troll Type: Nazi Buffoon (well, that's redundant), Self-Proclaimed God, Worthless Scumbucket

Flame Warrior Type: Artful Dodger, Rebel Without A Clue, Ego, Ideologue (Super-Right-Wing), Troglodyte, Duelist (jack, Loktar, The Saint, Homo Erectus, Tyralak, me, most of TK, really).

Where I know him from: Troll Kingdom

Exact Quote: "Next time, do shut the f*ck up, and learn never to argue with a fascist about chaos, of which Communism, Anarchism and Libertarianism reek. We fascists know that in each of those societies, with such a lack of government, it would thus be every man for himself. We fascists dislike chaos, and seek the use of force to ensure order. As such, we do not allow the individuals the same liberties as those in the 3 systems, which is why they fail."

Description: Troll Kingdom's most reviled member. For obvious reasons. The reason he hasn't been banned yet is because banning him would just inflate his ego, and cause him to brag about him "being a god", due to him being banned at every other forum he posts at. To the rest of TK, he is a god. The god of inbreds, retards, Canadian pride, pathogens, and small man-parts. Claims that Canada is the "Greatest Nation on Earth", and without it, the Axis would have won World War II. As Spam Adams said: "Jesus, is Luci this retarded everywhere he goes?" He often brags about how "big his schlong is", thus leading the rest of the board to believe that he's desperately overcompensating. He pollutes any good thread on TK. We've been considering DayCaring him, so that A: we won't have to read his moronic ramblings, and B: He can't brag about how he was banned from TK.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
On a funny note, Blackfoot was just made moderator of ASVS' new sports forum.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
null

On a funny note, Blackfoot was just made moderator of ASVS' new sports forum.

Oh $#!^ no way!

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Yup. However, mods don't have too much power on ASVS. Only enough to enforce what few rules there are.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
I got some losers for ya'!

There's this stuck up ugly stupid b!tch on Fet who blocked me for no reason, her name is Miss_Bliss_Indira or some crap like that. She lives in LA., she's a dumb stuck up snob who blocked me when I sent that retard a friend request. I hope a mugger takes her purse and then kills her anyways even though she cooperated with said mugger and gave up her valuables (happens a lot, Credit Card fencing crime syndicates pay more for cards with dead owners who can't cancel them).

Another retard on the same site, though she's from NYC, is Squigeykitteh, she's a stupid b!tch idiot who was really mean to me when I sent her a friend request. She's a mod, she has heart problems (she chain smokes)....I hope she dies.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Out of curiosity, how mean and stuck up?

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Bordering on "Hitler Youth Members" mean and stuck up.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Eeesh.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
...and I can say that without hyperbole.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
*sigh* KirkSkywalker is back. New sockpuppets, TrekPhilosopher, and Darth Bane. Created to evade the ban he was given. Despite that being against the rules at SFJ. When will he ever learn?

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Ugh, KirkSkywalker is at it again. The newest member of the KSW Sockpuppet Moron Brigade is Ben-wa Kenobi. This coming after Pliny Lazarus,and Gras kar. He has claimed that each state in the US is its own sovereign nation, that the Federal Government should be more like the UN, and that the US has been under martial law this whole time. Thinks Americans are idiots for electing conservative and liberal candidates, and calls all Muslims "barbarians". All-in-all, a worthless, arrogant, trolling piece of monkey sh*t.
Edited by Taran'atar, May 2 2011, 06:38 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Blog Zone · Next Topic »