Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Compilation of Trolls and Idiots; This is gonna be a doozy.
Topic Started: Jan 7 2011, 06:05 PM (2,607 Views)
Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
null

IrateGamer, a wannabe Angry Video Game Nerd, yes he FINALLY acknowledged the AVGN as his influence (5 years later), he held a crooked contest with DealDash.com, his videos are boring, and inaccurate.

Didn't the Archfiend have him as one of his douchebags? In any case, his other products are EVEN WORSE.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Yeah he sure did! xD Agreed!

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
So, about the ones you know, what types of Flame Warriors are they?

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Doc Holiday: Royalty, Howler

Holycalamity aka Danielle: Jerk, Coffee Klatch, Howler

Sevet66 (or something like that): Lonely Guy, Troller, Palooka, Compost, Evil Clown

Necrowafers: (one sec) Enfant Provacateur, Acne, Troller, Yuk-yuk
Edited by Julius Quasar, Sep 24 2011, 12:06 PM.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
They can be in more than one category. For example, Jason was Garble, Loopy, Ferrous Cranus, and Bong.
Edited by Taran'atar, Sep 23 2011, 05:12 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Ah, okay, lemme see...*makes adjustments*

*UPDATE* Fix'd.

I forgot to add

Diapercooties: An extreme furry hating colostomy bag, Diapercooties has to stir up problems constantly, he can dish out abuse and can't take it, he's a hypocritical cowardly little b!tch of a troll who goes running to his Mod buddies and his stupid goon friends to protect him. He thinks he knows the answer to everything and claims to be logical (but he isn't, calls everyone else's arguments opposing his as "without credibility", and "easily countered"), spreads lies about people that he hates, ridicules everything that isn't parallel to what comes from his own stupid mouth, throws whiny ragey crybaby fits and terrorizes anyone who disagrees with him, and tried to force them to change their opinion, he sneaks on to other new forums pretending to be someone else, with the intention of spying on the forum and its staff, as well as spreading lies against people he hates and is stalking on the new forum. (Diapercooties is just like another person online that I know).

Flame Warrior Type: Jerk, Therapist, Blowhard, Crybaby, Sycophant, Imposter, Gossip, Propagandist

Captain Pilotman: Claims to be a pilot, and a USAF Lieutenant, but doesn't know squat about flying, I heard from his cousin that he flunked out of flight school. Cpt. Pilotman claims he knows how to fly a helicopter and a plane, despite the fact he claims "They're kinda similar", when it's damn obvious THEY ARE NOT. Every real pilot I've known can prove all of Cpt. Pilotman's BS wrong. FAIL. He's a rabid Star Fox fantard who claims I'm a "Lame Half-Assed Ignorant Star Fox Fan", despite the fact I've played the original game for the SNES, and I still have a working copy of it. He said the original Star Fox game was for "The NES". Irategamer moment for him. When I asked him what he though of Star Fox Command, he asked "What the hell is that!?", he doesn't know who Krystal is, yet he knows (or claims to know) everything bout Fara Phoenix, and he claims to have all the original comics, as well as the Itoh comics.

Flame Warrior Type: Imposter, Fanboy, Centurion, Issues, Blowhard
Edited by Julius Quasar, Sep 24 2011, 01:14 PM.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Diapercooties vs. DiegoWolfFox....

How long until the Universe implodes from that spectacle of fail?

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Well, some good news. StarWarsStarTrek hasn't been around.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Taran'atar
Sep 26 2011, 07:32 PM
Well, some good news. StarWarsStarTrek hasn't been around.
Thank God!

I always like it when a troll is gone, especially from a perma-ban.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
He's either banned, on leave, or tired of us dogpiling him. Or "gangbanging" him, as he called it. And when you realize the other connotations of that term.....

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Aaaaaannnd New Idiot!

Dr. Robustus

Where I know him from: Troll Kingdom

Troll Type: Worthless Scumbucket

Flame Warrior Type: Ego, Palooka, Duelist (jack, Loktar, me, NaughtE).

Exact Quote: "we all know about Pa Ven00ker and how he used to 'dicktate' Vap's schedule, I don't see why bringing that up now helps the situation. (vap's had a lot of therapy to try and forget)

the burning question is, why is a man in his sixties posting at this craphole at 4 in the morning?"

Description: Some idiot from some other board who showed up, who has a vendetta against jack for reasons I don't really know. Doesn't like Loktar either, and seems to thing that NaughtE and I are jack's sockpuppets. Possibly slightly unstable. Shaping up to be a real loser. Further developments of his idiocy will be posted later.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Here's one:

Princess Peacenik

Where I know her from: LylatLiberationFront, LylatWorld, McCloudRanch

Troll Type: Tattletale, Backseat Modder/Wannabe Mod, Passive-Aggressive Phony

Flame Warrior Type: Bliss Ninny, Nanny, Diplomat, Jekyl and Hyde, Netiquette Nazi, Idealogue (Liberal), Grammarian

Exact Quote: "You guys need to learn to treat each other with respect. Shame on you all!" also "You're such a pervert!" or "That's a hateful thing to say! Why are you such a stupid jerk!?"

Description: She was a former member of the sites I mentioned, all closed now. She was a wannabe Mod, who butted in on EVERYTHING, missed the point ALL THE TIME, and got people in trouble for telling her off when she was stupid enough to butt in, and sent nasty and threatening PM's to anyone who "Hurt her feewings!" . She constantly corrects your grammar, and uses subtle insults in doing so "It is 'I am not going to that', not 'I ain't going to that', you are not part of 'The Country Bear Jamboree', okay?".

I only brought her up now 'cause recently she keeps bugging me to join Facebook (which I won't, not my thing).

The Flame Warriors need to update their roster:

-The Broker

If a web forum has an economy, rewards, or points system, then this opportunistic scum will definitely be there to turn a profit, of sorts. He doesn't always care about actual money, but rather the incentives, points, and "Rewards" a Forum has to offer. He trades info for your accumulated points (if/when transferable), he leaks private info about things like VIP Access and how to get it, who's moving against you, etc. He works with Mods a lot, the way a jailhouse snitch works with the cops, in exchange for immunity, protection, more points/money, or promotion to a staff position. He uses others to get what he wants, and then forgets about them if he's sure he can't use them anymore. If he becomes a staff member, he abuses his powers like a bent cop. Want something bad being retained as evidence by the staff to punish you to be forgotten? For a fee, he'll break into the staff's Archives/Evidence Room and delete your incriminating thread/post! Want to get back at someone you hate? Give him your points or web money and he'll have that guy banned for a bit. He can reduce warning/damage levels, unlock a thread...If he isn't a Staff Member and doesn't have these powers, he can get a crooked staff member to do it for him (and for you). Reminiscent of "The Godfather" Flame Warrior, and usually allied with such.

I knew a sick weirdo like him who caused holy hell on LylatWorld
Edited by Julius Quasar, Nov 20 2011, 08:03 PM.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Two Updates:

KirkSkywalker and StarWarsStarTrek have returned. Oh goody. More epic fantard vs. fantard battles.

New Moron:

Daystrom

Where I know him from: Troll Kingdom (Dear God, why do all the idiots show up there? Well, at least they always provide someone to rip into.)

Troll Type: Doofus Extraordinaire

Flame Warrior Type: Palooka, Perv, Jekyl and Hyde, Duelist (ALL OF TK.)

Exact Quote: "The Saint is the Grand Cyclops of NAMBLA and his whole damn neigborhood knows it, with Charlemagne being his chief henchman. Lotkar is just a f@ggot and the captol of wisconsin is nebraska.

That means f*ck you all."

Description: When Good Posters Go Bad. Daystrom started out as a relatively positive member of TK, until sometime this year, when he went sour. No one really knows why, but he's been a major idiot since. Has lashed out at other members unprovoked, hit on female members even after they told him they wanted nothing to do with him, and has just been an over-all jackass. Bonus points for once calling me a "n!gger", despite the fact that he's black and I'm white. I don't even know where to begin with this one. In short, a thousand Blackfoots would be only a fraction as irritating as this guy is.

Oh, and for a real taste of his obnoxiousness, here he is in Dirk Funk (Tyralak)'s thread where he showed off a photo taken of his fiance (now wife) at a pin-up party. I respond by showing a pic of what I think Daystrom's "girlfriend" looks like, and well, it just gets nuttier from there.

WARNING: Slightly NSFW. Mostly language, and innuendo. The name Daystrom called me is directed at him, but it's said only to piss him off.

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134940
Edited by Taran'atar, Dec 1 2011, 10:00 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Blog Zone · Next Topic »
  • Pages: