Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Compilation of Trolls and Idiots; This is gonna be a doozy.
Topic Started: Jan 7 2011, 06:05 PM (2,610 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
he sounds like a real jerk to me...and an embarrassment to the right wing.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Oh, I hate that creep! "If he doesn't like it, out it goes.", I know so many people online who are like that.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
null

On a funny note, Blackfoot was just made moderator of ASVS' new sports forum.

Oh $#!^ no way!

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
I got some losers for ya'!

There's this stuck up ugly stupid b!tch on Fet who blocked me for no reason, her name is Miss_Bliss_Indira or some crap like that. She lives in LA., she's a dumb stuck up snob who blocked me when I sent that retard a friend request. I hope a mugger takes her purse and then kills her anyways even though she cooperated with said mugger and gave up her valuables (happens a lot, Credit Card fencing crime syndicates pay more for cards with dead owners who can't cancel them).

Another retard on the same site, though she's from NYC, is Squigeykitteh, she's a stupid b!tch idiot who was really mean to me when I sent her a friend request. She's a mod, she has heart problems (she chain smokes)....I hope she dies.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Bordering on "Hitler Youth Members" mean and stuck up.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
...and I can say that without hyperbole.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
I hate it when people do that. When I was a Mod at LylatLiberationFront (now gone) there was a dude who constantly used sockpuppets to get back in after we perma-banned him. A member who knew him IRL told us he was using library and/or school computers so we couldn't trace him to the exact same ISP address each time.
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 16 2011, 03:24 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
I agree with you there, what a dick!

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Here's an idiot for you: Tyler Perry. From May 2010 to May 2011, he made $130 Million (Forbes magazine). I kid you not! He is NOT FUNNY, yet he makes 9 figures.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Sep 23 2011, 04:40 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Taran'atar
Sep 22 2011, 09:56 AM
"House of Payne" and "Meet the Browns" are listed under "So Bad It's Horrible" on TV Tropes.
Heh.

I got more trolls/idiots for you...

Doc Holiday
A stupid douchebag, and an incompetent Mod, who encourages flaming and fights.

Holycalamity aka Danielle
A stupid ugly retarded skank who has VIP status at that same site

Sevet66 (or something like that)
Different site, but he links to shock sites all the time. He was finally banned, but he never learns his lesson, he showed up at another site, and complained about being banned from the first site, then he does the same stuff again.

Necrowafers
He's a blabbermouth who deliberately blurts out the endings of new movies he knew we wanted to to see. He also would also insult everyone's fan fics, claiming he could write a better fan fic, yet he NEVER wrote any of his own.

Edited by Julius Quasar, Sep 23 2011, 04:43 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Taran'atar
Sep 23 2011, 04:42 PM
Which forum is this?
The first two were from Vampire Freaks or something like that, the third was from Lylat Liberation Front and Lylat World (both gone), the last one was Lylat Liberation Front.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Yup!

On Youtube, there are some "Partners" there who are really awful:

iJustine, who has WAY too many channels (6 last time I checked), makes a lot of money from the viewing of her videos (ads), has a large base of zombie fantards, her videos are stupid, and boring. She also profited from making a video about Malaria victims, as the ads on her video played at the beginning and end, and the banner ads popped up. She claimed that "Proceeds from that video will go to help the Malaria Victims", but that's BS (as a YT partner, you can't be sure which videos make you which amounts of money, it's all one lump sum on a monthly basis). She made money, from dying and suffering sick people.

IrateGamer, a wannabe Angry Video Game Nerd, yes he FINALLY acknowledged the AVGN as his influence (5 years later), he held a crooked contest with DealDash.com, his videos are boring, and inaccurate.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Sep 23 2011, 04:52 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
(where's the guide/roster?)

As for iJustine, I agree with you there. IrateGamer got to be so hated that a local radio station in Ohio mocked him, and he had to disable the comments on his videos because of everyone calling him out on his AVGN ripoff.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Sep 23 2011, 04:55 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Yeah he sure did! xD Agreed!

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Doc Holiday: Royalty, Howler

Holycalamity aka Danielle: Jerk, Coffee Klatch, Howler

Sevet66 (or something like that): Lonely Guy, Troller, Palooka, Compost, Evil Clown

Necrowafers: (one sec) Enfant Provacateur, Acne, Troller, Yuk-yuk
Edited by Julius Quasar, Sep 24 2011, 12:06 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Blog Zone · Next Topic »
  • Pages: