Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Compilation of Trolls and Idiots; This is gonna be a doozy.
Topic Started: Jan 7 2011, 06:05 PM (2,609 Views)
Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
Is a thread dedicated to nothing but the degradation and abasement of other people behind their backs really a good idea?

Arashikage
Member Avatar
It's the Internet, people are gonna do that no matter what. Do you think he really is that stupid? Chances are he's not, and he's just looking for a reaction.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
It sounds like he's just trying to piss you off, and by the looks of it, succeeding.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
I like people like that, they make me feel TONS better about myself.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
So he's a politician?

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Hire a team of former US Navy SEALs to deal with him then, they're good at tracking IP addresses.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Blog Zone · Next Topic »