Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Compilation of Trolls and Idiots; This is gonna be a doozy.
Topic Started: Jan 7 2011, 06:05 PM (2,663 Views)
Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
A list of the various trolls and idiots I've had to put up with both online and IRL over the years. Some of you may remember this thread from SF-O. Others may not. Anyway, I decided to make a way of categorizing them:

The Rabid x-Fanboy: Someone who blindly defends a franchise in a debate.
The Left/Right-wing Idiot: Someone who is just full of themselves and their political party.
The Religious Nutcase: Just that.
The Spree-Posting Troll: Someone who comes in and makes a big mess before leaving after a short time.
The Worthless Scumbucket: Just that.
The Doofus Extraordinaire: Darwin Award-worthy individuals.

Also, I'll provide links to the Flame Warriors roster to help you understand just who I've dealt with.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Youngla0450

Troll Type: Rabid Star Wars Fanboy

Flame Warrior Type: Enfant Provocateur, Lonely Guy

Where I know him from: Starfleet Jedi

Exact Quote: "I cannot understand you bastards. You are all pro-Trek, and yet you do not admit the Federation has several weaknesses. I admit the Empire does too, but come on, say something at least in favor of both sides!" from "The Federation is weak"

Description: Either a kid, a troll, or a complete idiot that was banned from StarDestroyer.Net, he wandered over to SFJ spouting Pro-Wars nonsense. But that's not the half of it. Half the time, he'd flame us, saying that "Mike Wong had proved that Star Wars tech was superior to Star Trek tech, why can't you Trekkies see that?", or he'd bitch about Wong, and how big a putz he was. Seriously, either the guy was bipolar, or just stupid. Also wrote "fanfics" that read more like they came out of a history textbook. Came up with some moronic thing called the "Orange Star", which was like the Death Star, except that half the time it's beam had the intended effect of the Genesis device, and it was painted orange. When asked "why is it called the 'Orange Star'?", he said it was because orange was his favorite color. *WHAM!* His behavior was so bad, that Jedi Master Spock had to issue him a temp-ban, and hope he learned his lesson. He didn't.

Edited by Taran'atar, Jan 22 2011, 03:13 PM.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Blackfoot (aka Cee Jay, aka GANK MASTER, aka geedis, aka LayLow, aka Mister Goodbar, aka Joe Hennessy, aka total kaos, aka steve samurai jack.)
Troll Type: Doofus Extraordinaire

Flame Warrior Type: Duelist (jack, Conchaga), Ego, Ethnix
Where I know him from: ASVS, Troll Kingdom

Exact Quote: "Evrey other thread is about Jack. When New Age Posting was spanking that ass daily, there where no other posters going against him.

Jack misses Blackfoot and New Age Posting so much he create 8 more duals to talk to hiself.
He's trying to take the abscence of Blackoot to re-establish what Blackfoot took from him. Jack couldn't stomach the fact that his place was taken by Blackfoot.

GOD I need to PRAY.

AMEN!" (under the guise of GANK MASTER) from "JESUS CHRIST, since New Age Posting has been daycared...".

Description: Wow, where to begin? First off, Blackfoot is a stereotypical black person. Actually, calling Blackfoot that would be like saying absolute zero is cold. Blackfoot has shown time and time again to be an idiot, who generally speaks in the third person. He also brags about "New Age Posting" and other such nonsense. He has also shown real-life examples of having no common sense, such as driving to Philadelphia from Dallas, while sporting a Cowboys flag, and going to an Eagles game. Needless to say, when the Eagles beat the Cowboys, he certainly wasn't in the best of moods. As you could tell by all those other names, he has a ton of sock puppets. If anyone comes to your website, and claims to be "Down with Blackfoot and New Age Posting", it's Blackfoot. It's no surprise that he was sent to Daycare, which is a subforum on TrollKingdom, where, if you've proven yourself to be an idiot, you're "sent" there, meaning you can only post THERE.

Edited by Taran'atar, Jan 22 2011, 03:16 PM.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
AdeptusAstartes

Troll Type: Rabid Warhammer 40K Fanboy

Flame Warrior Type: None of them seem to fit him really...

Where I know him from: StarCraft Legacy

Exact Quote: "Heretics! Hear my words! You have been corrupted by the Ruinous Powers into being entertained by blasphemies! The Emperors Angels, the Space Marines, are NOT prison soldiers! They are Mankind's Champions! How many of your homes have been saved through their intervention?! Turn your eyes from this cheap bauble called "Starcraft II" and return your eyes to the face of your FATHER, the God-Emperor! "

Description: Okay, we all know that StarCraft and Warhammer 40,000 are "rival" franchises (along with Halo), right? Well, just before StarCraft II came out, this guy came over to SCL in the guise of some Imperial religious nut, claiming that we shouldn't play SC2, and should embrace the God-Emperor of Man. However, trolling attempts on SCL almost always turn into lolfests for the members, and disappointments for the troll. I decided to counter-troll him, but that event brought in other members, and came close to devolving into a flame war. I admitted that I like both StarCraft and Warhammer 40K, but only some things in the setting of the latter, and the things I liked didn't include the Imperium of Man. This of course, made him huff and puff, before finally revealing that he was a normal person, and the charade was off. Haven't really seen him since.

Edited by Taran'atar, Jan 22 2011, 03:23 PM.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Jason

Troll Type: Rabid Star Trek Fanboy

Flame Warrior Type: Garble, Loopy, Target, Tireless Rebutter, Ferrous Cranus, Bong
Where I know him from: Starfleet Jedi, ASVS

Exact Quotes: "Q desides to thow two againist each other. Galaxy X class starship power phaser chrew Death star up." from "Galaxy-X-class starship vrs Death Star".
"UFP MACO whip the carpet with Stormtroopers died bodies." from "Star Wars Empire Stormtroopers vrs Star Terk MACO".
"Also my I remain we never seen any one have used infrared or any from light other laser seem able pich Predtor quit will" from "UFP vrs Predator".

Description: Jason is either the biggest moron or best meta-troll ever to live. It's incredibly hard to tell which. He has an unhealthy obsession with the "Yesterday's Enterprise" timeline, but also screws it up. Despite the fact that Picard said that the Federation would have to surrender to the Klingons in six months, Jason has proclaimed that the Federation was WINNING the war against the Klingons. This went on for fourteen pages. He also thinks that Redshirts could take on both Aliens and Predators. Not to mention his garbled English. Oh my GOD is it garbled. He is also a Federation-wanker. He also posts on StarTrek.com's forums, under the name "Jason222".

Edited by Taran'atar, Feb 9 2011, 09:54 AM.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Ohh yeah. Wait till you see some of the others, including KirkSkywalker, StarWarsStarTrek, DiegoWolfFox, johnford, StarDestroyerAvenger, Bear Paws, and many many many others.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Oh, here's a picture of one of these guys. Might I introduce you all to Charles Wilson Jr., aka "Blackfoot".

Posted Image

Taken straight from the guy's Encyclopedia Dramatica entry. Yes, this guy has an ED entry about him.
Edited by Taran'atar, Jan 11 2011, 04:36 PM.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
And to those of you who are wondering, yes, this is the same Blackfoot who came over to SF-O to defend himself.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
StarDestroyerAvenger

Troll Type: Rabid Star Wars Fanboy, Worthless Scumbucket.

Flame Warrior Type: Artful Dodger, Compost, Sycophant (Mike Wong), Duelist (Trekkies, Non-Rabid Warsies, Logic, Reason, Common Decency).

Where I know him from: ASVS

Exact Quote: "Please excuse me while I break out in uncontrollable laughter for a moment.

Now I know for a f*cking fact that you're f*cking delusional. A little atmospheric rippling obviously caused by the entry of the torpedoes does not mean the planet was leveled!

I'm about ready to f*cking give up. You little Trekkies will do whatever you do no matter how hard I try to pound sense into you. "

Description: Some low-life who decided to stir things up between ASVS and SDN. Made claims about why Star Wars was superior to Star Trek, without providing any evidence. Flamed everyone, even the Pro-Wars side for not adhering to SDN's debating philosophy and alignment, and claimed that the whole site was a "Trekkie Wank-fest". Also, put words in Tyralak's mouth concerning the 4chan invasion of SDN. Tyralak said that while 4chan's actions were despicable (Spammed SDN with CP), it was the fact that SDN got invaded and the resulting over-the-top reactions from SDN's senate that were amusing. Also, SDN thought that they could get away with pissing off 4chan (or any of the chans!). StarDestroyerAvenger claimed that this meant that Tyralak supported the CP posted on SDN, and that he should be arrested. Despite the fact that Tyralak had clearly said that he disapproved of 4chan's actions and that he hates CP. It states in the rules that if you are a pedophile or "a sick freak who enjoys CP", then Ty doesn't want you anywhere near his site. SDA ran off after Queen Tamar Garish came over from Troll Kingdom and took a few whacks at him.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Bear Paws

Troll Type: Right-Wing Idiot

Flame Warrior Type: Capitalista, Blowhard, Troglodyte, Centurion, Ideologue (Right-Wing), Duelist (Admiral Paul, Airlocke, anyone who thinks any form of change at all is a good thing), Ferrous Cranus

Where I know him from: ASVS

Exact Quote: "Save our mother f*cking site?? History is replete with names like Mussolini Hitler, Stalin, Lenin and Obama that tried to save the people from themselves..Oddly the only ones that succeeded bore names like Washington Jefferson, Churchill, and Lincoln"

Description: When the CrazyAmerica forum went down, it's members came over to ASVS until CrazyAmerica came back up. Despite the fact that the Admin of CA, stevenl said that CA going down was his fault, Bear Paws decided to blame it on Admiral Paul. Why? Who knows. Spoke of his wife like a trophy, saying "she's funny, hates geeks and their 'issues'". Claimed to have fought "Communist Fascists", despite the fact that Commies and fascists can't stand each other. When I called him out on this, he said "I don't have time to deal with malicious little children who have no respect for other people's wives!". WTF? Because of his pompous nature, and speaking of his wife like a trophy, Airlocke used the FU Store to change Bear's avatar to turtles fornicating. Bear said that this meant that Airlocke had no respect for his wife, when Airlocke explained that this meant that he was saying that Bear's wife was too good for him, and that he had to resort to, well, you get the idea. Bear Paws, however, took this harmless joke WAY too seriously, and threatened physical harm on Airlocke, despite that being both illegal and against ASVS' rules. Claimed that he "knew how to run a business", when he clearly doesn't. He's in favor of starting a business that sells products that appeal to people, but never expanding. For example, if he founded a whale oil company back in 1874, in Maine, he'd be in favor of it still selling whale oil now, despite the fact it's no longer in demand, and in fact illegal now. He doesn't seem to get it that you need to expand and change if you want to survive.
Edited by Taran'atar, Feb 9 2011, 09:38 AM.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
I'd say he's an embarassment to America. If my friends in RL met him, my left-wing friends would point and laugh, my right-wing friends would facepalm, and everyone would agree to give him a good kick in the nuts.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Oh, and I just realized how moronic that line of him was. Hitler and Mussolini never tried to save the people from themselves, they were Grade-A megalomaniacs.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
KirkSkywalker (aka SarahStar, aka Padathrawn, aka WhosYourData, aka UniversalNetGuru)

Troll Type: Rabid Star Trek Fanboy

Flame Warrior Type: Imposter (albeit not a very good one), Duelist (Non-Rabid Trekkies, Warsies, Logic, Reason, The Laws of Thermodynamics, Common Decency), Sycophant (DarkStar, but even he told KSW to calm down), Filibuster

Where I know him from: Starfleet Jedi

Exact Quote: "You're an idiot if you think the warsies are objective-- just like you're even bigger idiot if you think that scht*ping a girl makes you a man, when in reality it's just the source of where we get the LITTLE idiots."

Description: What SDA was to Wars, KirkSkywalker was to Trek. Rude, conducting excessive fanwankery, claiming that there was no way in hell that the other side could beat his side. Twice he was temp-banned, and twice he failed to learn to be polite. Also created the sock puppet account "SarahStar", as a way to say "Oh look, someone agrees with me!" Remind you of anyone else in this journal *coughBlackfootcough* Basically, he proved leon_caboose' theory about rabid fanboys. Oh yeah, he once wanted to edit one Star Trek - vs. - Star Wars comedic video, which even though it showed the Enterprise-D pwning a Star Destroyer, it showed Vader Force-choking the crew of the Enterprise (except Data), and for that, he got butthurt. Once called Praeothmin "President of the Jerry Lewis Fan Club", simply because Praeothmin's from Quebec. But his Crowning Moment of Idiocy came when he claimed that the Death Star destroyed planets by using the planet's own geothermal energy.
Edited by Taran'atar, Apr 13 2011, 05:22 AM.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
DiegoWolfFox (aka TriggerFox, aka Yote Mustaine, aka Internet Troll, aka Squirtle the Turtle)

Troll Type: Furry Idiot

Flame Warrior Type: Rebel Without A Clue, Palooka, Ego, Duelist (jack, Loktar, me, most of TK really.)

Where I know him from: Troll Kingdom

Exact Quote: "BAWWWWWW!!! I AM NOT TROLL!!! I AM JESUS!!!!!!"

Description: Giving furries everywhere a bad name since 1999 (that's when he joined the furry fandom, according to his WikiFur page)! This pathetic loser, whose real name is Anthony Wake showed up at Troll Kingdom 18 months before I joined, and proceeded to spam the hell out of it, the same reason he got permabanned from UK Fur (this also from his WikiFur page). Things only got worse when his moronic sock puppets showed up. TriggerFox, especially, who reasoned that spamming DayCare would let him get out. Squirtle the Turtle, by far, was the worst. A homophobic, anti-Islamic, super-Christian, who claimed to be a "white nationalist", thsi guy claimed that America had been overthrown and replaced with Jesusland. Which led to this picture being posted by The Saint (I think):

Posted Image

Also, DWF has a fondness for Polish culture that makes me sortof embarassed about the Polish part of my ancestry (and I already have issues about the German, English, and Irish parts!). All in all, I'm glad that he hasn't been at TK for a while, but I also miss my (second) -favorite chew toy there. Blackfoot doesn't show up as much, so I've been kinda grumpy. In short, DWF is to furries, what Jason is to Trekkies, Bear Paws is to Republicans, and Blackfoot is to black people. An embarassment.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Update for KirkSkywalker!

His newest sockpuppet, SpaceWizard, baited me into a flame war with him over the canonicity of The Clone Wars and The Force Unleashed. Basically, his Star Wars canon policy is this: If he doesn't like it, out it goes. And what doesn't he like? Everything except the first 6 movies. Despite the fact that Lucas himself said that TCW and TFU are canon, he doesn't believe him. Oh yeah, he also claimed that Federation ships in Star Trek have unlimited energy supplies. I'm Pro-Trek, and I think that that's just moronic.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Blog Zone · Next Topic »
  • Pages: