Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Life in General Just Plain Sucks; Shentao's life. Worth the read.
Topic Started: Jan 8 2011, 12:49 AM (2,411 Views)
Dahvir
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
Shentao lept out of his window and jumped off the roof, gliding down to the ground. He took off running, his younger brother right behind him. They began running through the canals towards the upper-class district of Corneria, where all the snobby rich folk lived. It was busy today so pickpocketing was going to be easy. He bounded off a few crates and managed to snag a few coins from the purse of a woman smoothly so she didn't notice. She was rich, what would she care? He kept running and took a bit more money until he had enough to buy him and his little brother lunch in the middle-class district. They ate their food happily, sitting on a bench and laughing together. They were just finishing when a girl walked up to them.

Deleted User
Deleted User

"Awww, how cute. Two loving brothers enjoying the good life together," the young girl said, trying to force a smile. However, it was obvious she was trying to hide something.

Dahvir
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
"We wish it was the good life..." Shentao said, looking up at her. "What's your name?" Shentao's younger brother took their garbage and threw it away in a nearby trash can.

Deleted User
Deleted User

"My name is Sapphire," she said shyly. "I don't see too many Avians around here. At least you are lucky to have a brother. I have nothing left. I don't wish to discuss it further, but believe me, I am much worse off then you two are."

Dahvir
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
"Really." he said in disbelief. "Tell you what, you come see where we live and say that again. Come on Shiako." Shiako dashed after him. "Try to keep up." he said. The two brothers broke into a sprint, starting to jump off walls, cars, and even some people.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sapphire was right next to them, keeping up easily. "You see, I don't live anywhere. My father died by my fault, my mother also died, my sister died of a disease, and my brother ran off and left me alone by myself."

Dahvir
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
"I see." Shentao said. ~Geez, and I thought we had it bad...~ he thought. They came to a stop and a run-down looking shack that was leaky and had boarded up windows. "Shiako, go on inside. I'm gonna be out for a bit longer." He smiled and waved to them both before vanishing into the house. "So, you live....nowhere." Shentao said, turning to her.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sapphire nodded. "With no family, you can't pay for the house. They came and took everything. That explained my brother fleeing from it. He couldn't face his home and his life being taken away from him. I dunno why he left me there, but I am sure it was for a good reason."

Dahvir
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
"So where do you sleep? Just anywhere?" he asked, clearly curious. He thought he had it bad with the run down home and the overprotective mother, but compared to her, he had it good.

Deleted User
Deleted User

"Wherever I happen to crash for the night," she replied. "Park bench, in a narrow alley, somewhere dry, occasionally I sleep on a roof, but it gets cold up there," she smiled jokingly.

Dahvir
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
A crash came from inside the house and Shiako came running out. The look in his eyes said it all. "Time to dash." he said quickly, taking off. Their mother came to the door. "GET BACK HERE AND CLEAN UP THIS MESS!!!" she shouted in a shrill voice. The brothers laughed as they ran.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sapphire took one look at the woman. When she locked eyes with her, the nasty expression told her to leave as well.

Running as fast as she could, she could almost feel her breathing down her neck, right behind her. When she turned around, she wasn't there. In fact, she was far away from the house.

In fact, she didn't know where she was, but at least it was away from that house.

Dahvir
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
Shentao and Shiako finally found Sapphire, breathing hard. "Hey, sorry about that. Shiako here broke a vase." he said. "Well, while we're out, should we uh, earn some money?"

Deleted User
Deleted User

"I would rather not contract myself to anyone, even for money. I prefer to remain free. You never know what people ask you to do, especially if you are a girl like me," she replied.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
WHOA WHOA WHAO SLAMM ON THE BRAKES WHO APPROVED THIS?
Edited by Kursed, Jan 8 2011, 10:15 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: