Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Life in General Just Plain Sucks; Shentao's life. Worth the read.
Topic Started: Jan 8 2011, 12:49 AM (2,405 Views)
Dahvir
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
Shentao pulled the ship into a dock inside the space station, the laser-locks holding it in. "Well, here we are, the ISS-Ventress." he said. "The closest space station to Corneria."

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sapphire blinked at the sight of the dock. "This is it? It just looks like the dock we left from. I wonder what sort of place this is?" she wondered out loud.

Dahvir
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
"Let's just say its a bit...crowded." he said. He released the airlock and the door opened. Hundreds of species roamed the space station before them. "Welcome to the ISS-Ventress. We hope you will enjoy your stay. Please remember to follow the basic laws and have a nice day." A female computerized voice said above them from a large speaker.

"That," Shentao said, "Would be Ventress herself. The giant computer that runs the station. Nothing escapes her view so long as we are here, we are always being watched. Come on, the weapons sales are on the east side of the station. And whatever you do, do not, I repeat, do not lose sight of me or you will get lost." His voice was very serious. This was a very crowded place, and with everyone having a weapon, things could go from good to bad in seconds.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: