Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Disaster at Sea; Tragedy Strikes!
Topic Started: Jan 8 2011, 09:50 PM (5,695 Views)
Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
"I am," was all Vixie could say. She closed her eyes once more, but this time keeping her head away from the hair pulling mines on Grant's chest. She put all her concentration on slowly moving her feet, being careful not to misstep and take them both down.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
Grant smiled once again. and continued. "Watch out for those little hair traps" He said with a joking voice and a slight laugh. "He would see other people dancing and look at them. He would look down at Vixie, and smile. Just continuing

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Flint had finally gotten bored with just standing at the front of the ship. He decided to do some site seeing and began to wander the ship. He kept going until he started hearing the sound of music playing. He followed it until he found the place it was coming from. He quickly took to one of the walls near the dance floor, leaning on it as he watched everyone dancing.

"Flint......what the hel........"
"Leave me alone for like....two minutes Dagra....if we are gonna take this ship....we best know of all the areas..." he whispered, just loud enough for the other end to hear him. It was that moment he noticed the couple from the cafe just before the drill happened. "And...I am also on a surveillance kind of mission...." he stated.

"What the frak do you mean?" Dagra demanded.
"There seems to be some members of either the military......or something more...here.." he whispered, referring about Grant.
"Hm....damn...hate to admit it, but good idea....keep me informed on this kind of crap....Dagra out.."

Flint gave a sigh as he heard the head piece switch off. "Why doesn't that bastard ever leave me alone?' he asked himself. He decided to look around the rest of the area, making sure not to take his eyes off Grant for now, but not seem too noticeable at the same time.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Vixie continued along with the rhythm of the music, her feet moving delicately. Her mind began to drift slightly as she looked at some other couples on the dance floor. It wasn't as crowded as she had thought it was, but that didn't matter to her. She was enjoying this time, locked in a world with just her and Grant for the time being, none of the other people seemed to exist right now. She enjoyed her friendship with Grant in the short amount of time they had known each other, and she hoped that it was a friendship that would last.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ris

"Well...Yeah, maybe doing it professionally isn't for you," Sadie began, "but that doesn't mean you have to stop doing it. Like you said, it's your passion, so don't quit on it even if it isn't for the money anymore. You know what I mean?"

Sapphire sighed and sat up, placing her hands in her lap. "Well, maybe it's a good thing. Maybe fate just doesn't want me to tempt it when I pull increasingly harder stunts."

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Sadie simply shrugged her shoulders, not arguing. She wasn't much of a believer in fate, but Sapphire had a point. Maybe it was best for her not to risk her life--not too often, at least. "What else do you have in mind? I mean, I doubt you want your career to be stripping."

Deleted User
Deleted User

After giving Sadie a look, she looked back down. "I... dunno yet. I mean, I could do stuff independently, like set up a special show. You know... freelancing."

[offtopic]Okay... we're getting nowhere.[/offtopic]

Just then, the PA system buzzed to life.

"Attention all passengers. The Gold Stone restaurant will be opening up for dinner soon. For dinner we will be having: lobster, scallops, salmon, crap- I mean crab, and white rice. That will be all."

Sapphire put a paw over her stomach. "Ugh, why so much seafood? I know it's a cruise and all, but you would think they would have more of a variety than just seafood and rice." She stood up from the bed.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
(lol Impatient much?)

Sadie grinned at the announcer's misfortune, though she had to agree with Sapphire. "Yeah, I've never had seafood, but it just doesn't sound appealing. I mean, eating fish?"

You didn't mind many of those on Fichina.

Sitting up, the ermine brought her arms up above her head and arched her back in a nice, long stretch. With a quiet sigh, she relaxed again, saying, "Maybe we should go check it out anyway. I mean, maybe there's more than just seafood."

Radigal
Member Avatar
[offtopic]Don't blame me for everything......from what I am reading...we have only been out to sea for what.....not even one day?!?! lol[/offtopic]

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Vixie Darkmatter
Jan 29 2011, 11:49 AM
Vixie continued along with the rhythm of the music, her feet moving delicately. Her mind began to drift slightly as she looked at some other couples on the dance floor. It wasn't as crowded as she had thought it was, but that didn't matter to her. She was enjoying this time, locked in a world with just her and Grant for the time being, none of the other people seemed to exist right now. She enjoyed her friendship with Grant in the short amount of time they had known each other, and she hoped that it was a friendship that would last.
Grant looked past the crowd and saw the waiter from earlier, before the dinner. He looked right at him, and continued on his own way. Soon an announcement blared on the PA. "Ladies and Gentleman, the Ballroom is closing for rest of the evening, but Remember every evening there is a dance, and don't forget to stop by again, we hope you will enjoy the rest of your cruise.... Happy Sailing!!"

Grant looked at Vixie and said, "Well that seems to be end." He said with a slight bit of sadness. He then had an Idea. "Follow me" He grabbed Vixie by her paw and brought her to the top deck of the ship. As they left, Grant and Vixie passed by Flint, Grant looked at him, and stared at him for a bit. But Grant continued up to the top deck, Where the stars of the Lylat System could be seen in their glory, with Vixie in hand. "Wow look at these stars" He stated

Radigal
Member Avatar
Flint gave just a smirk as Grant looked at him. He would soon begin to walk out of the dance area when he tapped the headpiece in his ear.

"Hey Viz....that military guy and girl I mentioned to Dagra....they are headed your way.." he whispered.

"Got it...." came the voice of a young female wolf. She stood up from the railing and gave a stretch, soon seeing the couple approaching. "He is kind of cute.....lucky girl..." she whispered.

"But you see what I mean right......?" Flint would asked,

"Yeah, yeah......" Viz responded.

Flint gave a sigh, "Why am I the only one with the paranoia issues....?" he asked himself. "Well...I am going to wonder the ship.....keep me posted..." he stated, turning his headset low enough to where he could enjoy his surroundings on the lower decks.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
FoxMcCloud
Jan 30 2011, 10:37 PM
Grant looked past the crowd and saw the waiter from earlier, before the dinner. He looked right at him, and continued on his own way. Soon an announcement blared on the PA. "Ladies and Gentleman, the Ballroom is closing for rest of the evening, but Remember every evening there is a dance, and don't forget to stop by again, we hope you will enjoy the rest of your cruise.... Happy Sailing!!"

Grant looked at Vixie and said, "Well that seems to be end." He said with a slight bit of sadness. He then had an Idea. "Follow me" He grabbed Vixie by her paw and brought her to the top deck of the ship. As they left, Grant and Vixie passed by Flint, Grant looked at him, and stared at him for a bit. But Grant continued up to the top deck, Where the stars of the Lylat System could be seen in their glory, with Vixie in hand. "Wow look at these stars" He stated
After hearing the announcement that the ballroom was closing Vixie became a little saddened. She was enjoying herself, but she figured that not everything could stay open all the time. When Grant grabbed her paw she was taken by surprise. She trusted him though and let him lead her around to the top deck again. Once up there the stars shining down on the ship left Vixie almost completely speechless. "It's beautiful," was the only thing that she could find the words to say as she was stunned by the beauty of the stars in the Aquian night sky.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Grant was speechless also. "I haven't seen stars like this, in a while. He added still looking up. He then looked at Vixie He gave a small smile at how the twilight, and the moonlight shined her hair. He then realized it was a special thing that all silver foxes and vixens had. He shimmered himself. He looked to Vixie and said. "I'm glad we have become friends Vixie, I haven't had a friend outside of the military in a long time, and I want to Thank you for that."
Edited by FoxMcCloud, Feb 2 2011, 10:28 PM.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Vixie continued to look up into the night sky, left completely speechless for a few minutes. It took a while, but she spoke again eventually, "Yeah, they are beautiful aren't they?" she says still awestruck. She looks at Grant as he explains how he's never had any friends outside of the military. Vixie herself had never had many friends until recently, since she started living on Corneria a small while ago. "I'm glad to have met you too Grant," she smiles.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ris

(lol Impatient much?)Sadie grinned at the announcer's misfortune, though she had to agree with Sapphire. "Yeah, I've never had seafood, but it just doesn't sound appealing. I mean, eating fish?"You didn't mind many of those on Fichina.Sitting up, the ermine brought her arms up above her head and arched her back in a nice, long stretch. With a quiet sigh, she relaxed again, saying, "Maybe we should go check it out anyway. I mean, maybe there's more than just seafood."

"I certainly hope so," Sapphire said. "I don't want to eat just fish while I'm on this cruise. One, it's cliche' to the maximum, and two, it will get old, fast. I hope I don't have to resort to the Windjammer for all my variety needs. That place is a buffet, and I don't like buffets... They make me sick because I eat too much!" she laughed.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »