Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Disaster at Sea; Tragedy Strikes!
Topic Started: Jan 8 2011, 09:50 PM (5,685 Views)
Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
"The Windjammer? Heh, never heard of it..." With a light, almost mischievous twinkle in her eyes, Sadie went on to say, "Though maybe one night you and I can go there. You know, just to spoil ourselves for one night."

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Flint gave a sigh as he pulled his communicator out from his ear after getting a massive b**** out session from Dagra. He gave a yawn as he looked around at all the passengers he passed as he walked. "I wish....everything goes all right....and no one gets hurt...." he thought to himself as he raised his arms and placed his hands on the back of his head.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sapphire thought for a moment. "Well, it doesn't sound too bad. Especially for one night. I know one day I am going to regret ever listening to you because you'll destroy my life," she teased.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
TheRedFox8

Sapphire thought for a moment. "Well, it doesn't sound too bad. Especially for one night. I know one day I am going to regret ever listening to you because you'll destroy my life," she teased.

"Ohhh, like I'd really do anything to destroy this figure," Sadie replied with a smirk, playful gesturing towards herself. "And well...it wouldn't be fair if I only destroyed yours. So I guess we're both safe."

Deleted User
Deleted User

"How can destroying them BOTH be safe?" Sapphire asked, giving a quizzical look. "That doesn't make any sense."

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
TheRedFox8

"How can destroying them BOTH be safe?" Sapphire asked, giving a quizzical look. "That doesn't make any sense."

"Other way around."

Sadie thought she had been clear enough. She wasn't going to destroy her figure, and she wouldn't destroy only Sapphire's...but oh well.

"Anyway, -some- food would be nice."

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sapphire nodded. "Oh yeah. I get it now."

She stretched and popped a few bones. "Well, I guess we head out now and get this hell out of the way." She smiled.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
"Wellll," Sadie began, drawing it out for the fun of it as she got up after her new companion, "only if you think you're ready. Can you handle it~?" she teased.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
Grant looked up to the stars once more. "I'm glad we can be friends." Grant stated with a smile. He shuddered again, and looked around. Something didn't feel right, everything was just too normal. He had a gut feeling, he just didn't know what it was.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Flint gave a slight sigh as he reached the front. He was waiting for Viz to tell him anything on the military looking guy he kept running into.

"Flint?" came a voice over his headset, "Yeah.........what is it Viz?"

"That guy seems strange, he just keeps looking around." she stated..

"You might want to get out of there and fast..." he replied.

Viz nodded and decided to leave the area.

Flint sighed, "Why am I like this before every job?!" he asked himself.

After a few moments, another body would appear, this one a lot more shorter in stature. Kenka peeked around a corner to make sure his parents were not around. He did notice however two different individuals. He rushed over to the observation area, pressing his body against the railing to look down at the rest of the ship.

Deleted User
Deleted User

"Of course I can handle it!" Sapphire exclaimed, feeling that her lust for adventure was being questioned. "TO THE WINDJAMMER!"

Without looking back, she bolted towards the fifth deck, where the restaurant awaited.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
TheRedFox8

"Of course I can handle it!" Sapphire exclaimed, feeling that her lust for adventure was being questioned. "TO THE WINDJAMMER!"Without looking back, she bolted towards the fifth deck, where the restaurant awaited.

With a short laugh, a grin on her muzzle, the white-furred ermine hurried after Sapphire. Sadie was thinking more about her than the food they would find at the restaurant, but that was likely to be expected. Food was everywhere; friends, not so much.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: