Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
PC Vs Console
Topic Started: Jan 10 2011, 06:09 AM (819 Views)
MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
I dont see pc with its own led screen like wiiu/dreamcast, also a lot of develpers turn there back on pc, you dont the new halos on pc ect.
Edited by MrFordDoesNotLikeU, Sep 3 2011, 01:54 PM.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
The new Halo IS on the PC, and dozens apon dozens of gmaes are on the Pc, more than the Xbox and PS3 if you count third party and Indie games, From dust for example. Your point about Screen type is utterly baseless and is not the argument that is posed.

Try again.
Edited by BallisticWaffles, Sep 3 2011, 01:57 PM.

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Nintendo games arent :P
but does pc have great community like hvsnetwork?

and if your going to build pc, it takes long time jist to get parts them instal operating aystem and drivers.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
The PC has Steam, that's one of the best communities you can get.

You can BUY a freakin LCD monitor for your PC.

You can EMULATE Nintendo games, it's not that hard.

And so? If you put time and effort into something, it shows you know things, it shows that you're SMART, not just some dumbass who goes around like "HERPA DERPITY DERP I JUST BOUGHT A NEU CONSOLE SYSTEM FER MAI TELIVISION! I KNO WAHT I'M DOING BECUZ I KNO HOW TOO PLUG IN A FEW WIRES"

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
No comment there, I got nothing ldft for my arguments.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
Then please let this thread rest in peace, the PC is better than console systems, it has been settled.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
*Awaits inevitable post from Ford making some stoopid claim*

Deleted User
Deleted User

Since I don't want to see a fight break out and this thread has served its purpose, I am locking this thread.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
THe pc is vastly superior to the console ,however as newer games come out you need to update your system. the pc however gets alot of dlc content more so than console versions.

Consoles are very effictive however because unlike the pc you never have to update anything ,but this comes at a price...Less dlc... theres alot more i can list here but i'm not in the mood.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ummm, Kursed you do realize you are posting in a dead topic, right?

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
dead topic dead forum who cares......

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Gaming · Next Topic »
  • Pages: